Labrade...ohh yea teh...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What would you guys think of being able to buy Labrada at Nutra?

:booty:

:439:

defy

Awards
Labrada has tasty protein and bars. Got v60 pro plus for a deal and it's become one of my favorite blends/MRP's.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure we could get them available at the planet with the right support...and super special pricing...;)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
super special pricing always works :D

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that'd be great!! I used to buy their breakfest shakes but can't afford it anymore, however the new lean body jugs are like an MRP with good fiber content. If NP could offer them at a decent price I'm all in.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes, that'd be great!! I used to buy their breakfest shakes but can't afford it anymore, however the new lean body jugs are like an MRP with good fiber content. If NP could offer them at a decent price I'm all in.
We can probably make this happen...just 1 condition...

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Ive always wanted to try their pre-workout

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only want it if I get regular pricing, I am a snob and only pay FULL price . . . or is it FOOL price?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who doesnt like super special pricing?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean Body Breakfast MRPs are awesome...I like their Chocolate PB original Lean Body MRP as well...great products but I don't buy them anymore 'cause they're too expensive...now, if NP could sell them at a decent price, I'm IN!!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't surprise me to see more of their products added at pretty good prices (one might say crazy sale prices) within a couple of weeks....I'm just saying. I'm not saying we've been talking with them about some specials, or maybe I am.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
That sounds very enticing :scratchchin:

Wouldn't surprise me to see more of their products added at pretty good prices (one might sale crazy sale prices) within a couple of weeks....I'm just saying. I'm not saying we've been talking with them about some specials, or maybe I am.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't surprise me to see more of their products added at pretty good prices (one might sale crazy sale prices) within a couple of weeks....I'm just saying. I'm not saying we've been talking with them about some specials, or maybe I am.
I can confirm or deny this...;)... Mean can't ....

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
They just came up with their lean body mrp in a tub hopefully you guys can pick this sku up, because as of now only one other retailer has it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It would really be awsome if you guys could get some tubs of the old Supercharge! formula, and sell it for really cheap. It's one of those things I whanted to try, and would if it was dirt cheap.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
We're looking at some really good sales from them. Don't have an ETA yet, but it should be relatively soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would really be awsome if you guys could get some tubs of the old Supercharge! formula, and sell it for really cheap. It's one of those things I whanted to try, and would if it was dirt cheap.
also interested to try supercharge-but only if price were irresistible.:dunno:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Lean body mrp tubs at the same price as the other retailer <$20, Super carb, and if its cheap enough to try im interested in the new version of humanofort, Humanogrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump-i want to see how low np will go on supercharge.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I think Muscle Pharm would be a better line to keep in stock. Just a thought.... :33:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Ok, not sure on ETA but here's what should be on the initial sale: Humanogrow, Supercharge, and the Lean Body MRP tubs.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very interested in supercharge. I have heard many positive reviews on it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very interested in supercharge. I have heard many positive reviews on it
i wonder what the price will be, and is this the version that has the mega-caffeine? i hope so.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
listed right now at 29.99 for 50 1 scoop servings.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
listed right now at 29.99 for 50 1 scoop servings.
was hoping for lower. it is easy to find at $32, so savings isn't that great, imo.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
was hoping for lower. it is easy to find at $32, so savings isn't that great, imo.
Maybe you should do the negotiating for us next time. ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good thing $29 is lower than $32 ;)

you can go to GNC and get it for 60 :rofl:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good thing $29 is lower than $32 ;)

you can go to GNC and get it for 60 :rofl:
no thanks, i have been a nutraplanet shopper for many years. as i said in earlier post i was only interested in supercharge if the price was irresistable, it isn't-sorry.:dunno:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
also interested to try supercharge-but only if price were irresistible.:dunno:
You could probably grab some jugs of the old formula, and sell it for half of what your selling the new one for.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, not sure on ETA but here's what should be on the initial sale: Humanogrow, Supercharge, and the Lean Body MRP tubs.
Any chance on the Lean Body Breakfast Shake tubs? That's where it is at...made with top notch carb ingredients

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the breakfest MRP's come in a jug. Only the regular stuff and there's a product called Pro V-60 Plus which has additional fiber.

QUOTE=R-Mac;2334800]Any chance on the Lean Body Breakfast Shake tubs? That's where it is at...made with top notch carb ingredients[/QUOTE]