Just got my Order of Glycobol from NP!??!

acwingfoot

Awards
I just got my FIRST ever order from NP (2 bottles of AI Glycobol). One bottle looked completely fine, but the second bottle had a yellow-ish powder dusted all over the bottom and inside of the bottle. I emptied the bottle and I couldn't find a cracked or broken pill?? Is this bottle still o.k.?? I'm guessin' (hopefully) that it's just contents from a pill that I cound't find that was broken or from the bottling of the pills process... I have been waiting forever to get start on Gbol as another retailer had it on backorder forever.. can any NP reps or AI reps clear this up for me????

:dunno:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is fine. Sometimes some caps get through the finishing process without being dusted, or one is not completely sealed and it will leave some residue in the bottle, which always looks much worse than it is, especially when it is a clear bottle.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
am i the only person who doesnt open every bottle i order
no matter how many i order to inspect the contents?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
no you are not alone. I figure if I got dust in my bottle it is just some extra product for free

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is fine. Sometimes some caps get through the finishing process without being dusted, or one is not completely sealed and it will leave some residue in the bottle, which always looks much worse than it is, especially when it is a clear bottle.
also yellow is the berberine, which stands out a lot, should be fine broski.

acwingfoot

Awards
alright thanks .. just wanted to make sure if I spent 80 bones on a supp that all is good to go!