Who would love to see PrimeTwinPack+AP brought back - chime in

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title says, who would love to see (and would buy) the TwinPack Prime + free bottle of AP brought back for $70? I think that also included free shipping!

Maybe if enough interest is generated in this thread, NutraPlanet being the great company they are would consider the thought of running that special again. I unfortunately missed out on that deal as Im sure many others did. Even for those that didnt miss out, Im sure would take the opportunity to jump on this great catch again!

Im in for 2 orders - $140

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha im broke from the last sale....i think i need some time to recover funds

But i think it should def be a yearly deal that we get to stock up...kind of like a newyears deal...would be awesome!

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for 1, maybe 2 of those. I was inbetween paydays last time the sale was running :(

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy everyone they had. seriously. but this sale wont come back I wush it would. I would buy 500 of them things.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just put 700 bucks aside over the next year and wait.....if it ever pops up again drop it and you'll be set!

Sorry felllas that was once and lifetime sale that took place....always possible but not anytime soon, stuff is flying at regular price.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry felllas that was once and lifetime sale that took place....always possible but not anytime soon, stuff is flying at regular price.
I'll bide my time....:439:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I like my 3 bottles for $75 that so happened to be 150 count ones... now THAT was the deal!:439: