Taste of L-Dopa POWDER?
- 02-11-2010, 06:14 PM
- 02-11-2010, 06:31 PM
I just got mine from BAC and will test it tonight. I'll let you know how it tastes and if it was effective (mine is 40% l-dopa)
- 02-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Herbal; I have always likened it to some sort of burned-tire smell but nobody echoes my weird taste buds lol. I suggest parachuting or capping it.
02-12-2010, 08:03 AM
02-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Definitely herbal and it lingers in your mouth for a while...ehh...but not as bad as sulbutiamine which is a must-cap.
02-13-2010, 11:45 AM
02-13-2010, 01:54 PM
OMG - yes!! Especially in the "s** department" but I also feel stronger and in a better mood. It helped with sleep but no vivid dreams like Somidren GH brings on.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pattersonkane in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:11 PM
- By ambulldog in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-23-2009, 02:18 PM
- By BigNemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 06:58 PM
- By sghok in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2008, 06:23 PM
- By Rob69420 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2006, 04:55 PM