Entire Line of LG Sciences now at THE PLANET!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's been a long time in the works and we are proud to announce that the full line of LG Sciences products are now available at NutraPlanet!

Thank you to Eric, Warren, and all the LG reps for helping us make this transition and beefing up the service to help increase awareness, sales, and rapid turn around for the products.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is great news indeed!

"The planet" just keeps getting better and better, Sam! :D

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
nice 10% and free shipping code to celebrate?:006:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
OUTSTANDING!! Thanks to all for making this finally happen, really appreciate it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Loads of happy people on these boards now!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is just outstanding news. Cant wait to get me another run on natadrol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah this is awsome for us Canadians...

Oh was meaning to ask the T-911 still has the write up for the older formulation, I'm assuming it's actually the newer. Reason I am asking is the newer has the banned ingredient removed I believe.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect timing, I was just about to place an order from another site for my Postal. Thanks LG and Nutra for getting this done!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect timing, I was just about to place an order from another site for my Postal. Thanks LG and Nutra for getting this done!
Glad to have your business :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
sh*t son! time to stock up :D
Hell yeah!!! MAD price for damn quality! The extra leucine is an added bonus as well! Not just bcaas but also eaas!!!

Get as many as you can!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, $40 a bottle of natadrol. you need 4 bottles for a nice 8 week cycle.

i love you lg for pre-sales, got my 4 bottles with the extra goodies deal waiting for me this summer!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

i love you lg for pre-sales, got my 4 bottles with the extra goodies deal waiting for me this summer!
Indeed, pre sales is the best time to take advantage of some stupid low prices. With that in mind, you can have a AWESOME cycle of Natadrol with 3 bottles, gets expensive at that many, but that will last you a 6 solid weeks, and the sides are so damn low you dont need to add cycle support and the rest.

'Other' PH cycles and the like always seem so cheap, say 2x bottles of hdrol at $20 a bottle, but then add in the Cycle Support product at between 30-40US and then a solid PCT regime which can cost between 40-80US, you are talking big dollars to do it properly, which can add up well beyond what Natadrol and a simply PCT will set you back using 'other' products.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, pre sales is the best time to take advantage of some stupid low prices. With that in mind, you can have a AWESOME cycle of Natadrol with 3 bottles, gets expensive at that many, but that will last you a 6 solid weeks, and the sides are so damn low you dont need to add cycle support and the rest.

'Other' PH cycles and the like always seem so cheap, say 2x bottles of hdrol at $20 a bottle, but then add in the Cycle Support product at between 30-40US and then a solid PCT regime which can cost between 40-80US, you are talking big dollars to do it properly, which can add up well beyond what Natadrol and a simply PCT will set you back using 'other' products.
sounds reasonable to me ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Really how many ed at 6 ed 3 bottles would suffice do people dose higher than that.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 120 per bottle and 6 per day, 20 days per bottle is pretty good. 2 bottles gives you about 6 weeks :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even think we've seen some of Natadrol's potential yet. There is a lot of opportunity for synergism with this product. I got on the BOGO deal for T-Force and plan on running that with Natadrol sometime down the road. Currently on M1D with a Methyl Masterdrol pulse on a caloric deficit and am loving the results.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I think we will start to see some gnarly Natadrol stacks as users become confident on Natadrol after reading the solo logs.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really how many ed at 6 ed 3 bottles would suffice do people dose higher than that.
i already have 4 bottles, i would go 6 daily for 8 weeks. ill save 1 bottle for future purposes so ill catch another deal (u know they come up, but probably not that pre-sale deal) and get 2 more for another 8 week run (as long as i like it, lol)

if i feel the effects waning i can cut it at 6 weeks for sure.

i keep hearing how wonderful 8 weeks would be on the boards.

nice to have options.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even think we've seen some of Natadrol's potential yet. There is a lot of opportunity for synergism with this product. I got on the BOGO deal for T-Force and plan on running that with Natadrol sometime down the road. Currently on M1D with a Methyl Masterdrol pulse on a caloric deficit and am loving the results.
i thought i caught a discussion on AM that taking natty test boosters with natadrol can dilute each products effectiveness. comments?

how are you going to dose your t-force, and are you doing the 5on2off protocol?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought i caught a discussion on AM that taking natty test boosters with natadrol can dilute each products effectiveness. comments?

how are you going to dose your t-force, and are you doing the 5on2off protocol?
Test boosters, no, but other androgens, possibly yes; however, I don't even know about that. One of our sponsored athletes is taking Natadrol/M1D/MM and loves it. He said ever since adding in the Natadrol to the M1D/MM, all of the positive effects were increased.

T-Force: 1/1/1 straight through with ND 2/2/2

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt be surprised by any synergy along with Natadrol. In fact, I think we might found out through some trial and error that it might work quite well that way

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet deal,always excited to see what LG puts out

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i have 2 bottles of t-force and 4 bottles of natadrol in my cabinet. i may have to stack those 2 this summer for a 8 week stack.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i have 2 bottles of t-force and 4 bottles of natadrol in my cabinet. i may have to stack those 2 this summer for a 8 week stack.
That's my plan! :thumbsup: