Entire Line of LG Sciences now at THE PLANET!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I think we will start to see some gnarly Natadrol stacks as users become confident on Natadrol after reading the solo logs.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Really how many ed at 6 ed 3 bottles would suffice do people dose higher than that.
    i already have 4 bottles, i would go 6 daily for 8 weeks. ill save 1 bottle for future purposes so ill catch another deal (u know they come up, but probably not that pre-sale deal) and get 2 more for another 8 week run (as long as i like it, lol)

if i feel the effects waning i can cut it at 6 weeks for sure.

i keep hearing how wonderful 8 weeks would be on the boards.

nice to have options.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I don't even think we've seen some of Natadrol's potential yet. There is a lot of opportunity for synergism with this product. I got on the BOGO deal for T-Force and plan on running that with Natadrol sometime down the road. Currently on M1D with a Methyl Masterdrol pulse on a caloric deficit and am loving the results.
    i thought i caught a discussion on AM that taking natty test boosters with natadrol can dilute each products effectiveness. comments?

how are you going to dose your t-force, and are you doing the 5on2off protocol?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i thought i caught a discussion on AM that taking natty test boosters with natadrol can dilute each products effectiveness. comments?

how are you going to dose your t-force, and are you doing the 5on2off protocol?
    Test boosters, no, but other androgens, possibly yes; however, I don't even know about that. One of our sponsored athletes is taking Natadrol/M1D/MM and loves it. He said ever since adding in the Natadrol to the M1D/MM, all of the positive effects were increased.

T-Force: 1/1/1 straight through with ND 2/2/2

5. I wouldnt be surprised by any synergy along with Natadrol. In fact, I think we might found out through some trial and error that it might work quite well that way
    •   

6. sweet deal,always excited to see what LG puts out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

7. well, i have 2 bottles of t-force and 4 bottles of natadrol in my cabinet. i may have to stack those 2 this summer for a 8 week stack.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    well, i have 2 bottles of t-force and 4 bottles of natadrol in my cabinet. i may have to stack those 2 this summer for a 8 week stack.
    That's my plan!

9. $12.99 BC+EAA?! Where have I been? That's astoundingly cheap. :O
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

10. crazy cheap
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Entire Line on sale NOW
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:34 AM
  2. For Sale: LG Sciences Line-up Kratom (Muscle Builders)
    By crzyyoungn in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 12:16 PM
  3. LG Sciences Full Line Now Available At Nutraplanet
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:30 PM
  4. ** Entire PAL line on Sale @ NUtra!..haha**
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 01:35 PM