Caffeine Anhydrous 275 mg **
Iodine (as Potassium Iodine) 25 mg 16666%
Fat Catabolizer & B-3 Potentiator 335 mg **
Super Synephrine B-3 Activator 20 mg **
NorEpiphex a2-Andrenergic Blockade Complex 5 mg **
NorEpiphex M-MAOxidizor-I 20 mg **
Iphoris 400 mg **
Thyromimetric Activity Stimulator 50 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Illiquid polylipid, polyer lipic based, delivery system super refined sesamum indicum sesame seed oil, propylene, glycol fatty acid ester, safflower oil, sunflower oil, purified water, gelatin, polyysorbate 80, titanium dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #5.

Is all of that iodine really safe for consumption on a regular basis???
I was under the assumption that too much iodine is extremely bad for you.

Thanks for replies guys.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its ok, but what the hell is iphoris?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Lol but serious what is iphoris? And can't anyone tell me how such a high amount of iodine helps lose weight. I can't find a study about it on pubmed or my schools (university of south Florida) medical library.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wish I could give my input here but I don't know too much about it to really talk about it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
high amounts of iodine help maximize t3(I think, one of the T2/3/4 hormones) output if you are hypothyroid at all.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Here are the ingredients

Caffeine Anhydrous (290 mg)‚
Trans-resveratrol (Polygonium cuspidalum) (root)‚
a-MTTA (alpha Methyl Tetradecythioacetic Acid)‚
1‚2‚N-Dipropyl-7-Proparhylxanthine‚
Guggul Extract (Commiphora mikul) (gum resin) [std.to guggulsterones E&Z 95%]‚
3?5? cAMP (3?-5? Cycic Adenosine Monophosphate)‚
Supra-Amine Apple geranium (Pelargonium odorantissiumum (leaves)[std. to 1‚3-Dimethypentylamine].
Iphoric Potento Methyl B-PEA Matrix: R-B-Methylphenylethylamine HCL‚
N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine.
NorEpiphex a2-Andregenic Blackade Complex: Yohimbe [Coryanthe yohimbe) (bark)[std. to yohimbine HCl]‚
Yohimbe [Coryanthe yohimbe)(bark)[std. to 11-hydroxy yohimbine]‚
Yohimbe [Coryanthe yohimbe)(bark)[std. to alpha yohimbine HCl].
NorEpiphex M-MAOidizer-1: Barley (Hordeum vulgare) (bud) [std. to hordenine HCl]‚
Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea) [std. to hydroxytyrosol].
Thyromimetic Activity Stimulator: 3‚5;-Diiodo-L-Thyronine.

Last edited:

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
disregard that ingredient panel turns out this redline black on blue isn't the same as the one on vpx's website.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iodine is a key component of T3 and T4. Super high levels of Iodine, as can be seen during high doses of drugs like amiodarone can cause thyroid storm in patients with underlying hyperthryoidism, so it definitely can increase T3/T4 levels. Not saying something dangerous like thyroid storm to happen, just giving a parallel association.

pressmaster

Awards
Do you guys think this would be appropriate to use when cycling off of clen or eca??? I wonder with stuff like this and hydroxy hardcore,if the beta receptors can become fresh again while running stuff like this? I wish I could finf something saying one way or the other

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys think this would be appropriate to use when cycling off of clen or eca??? I wonder with stuff like this and hydroxy hardcore,if the beta receptors can become fresh again while running stuff like this? I wish I could finf something saying one way or the other
If you planning take off time of ECA use REset A.D. by PAL or RELORA with Kelp or 7-Keto.

pressmaster

Awards
I plan on using reset a.d. with benadryl and normally I would use caffeine,but I was wondering if I could take this fat burner or if u guys had any thoughts on what fat burners might hinder beta receptor recovery and what wouldn't so as to keep a stack going during my 2weeks off.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on using reset a.d. with benadryl and normally I would use caffeine,but I was wondering if I could take this fat burner or if u guys had any thoughts on what fat burners might hinder beta receptor recovery and what wouldn't so as to keep a stack going during my 2weeks off.
Bacopa Monniera
Bacosides 40%+