Divanex quality

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
A question for Nutra's Reps:

After reading all the drama about the "95% divanil" in bb.com and phf.com forums i must ask you this:

Have you tested the quality of the divanil in your divanex?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, we have not. As you know from the threads, a testing standard has not existed to anyone's knowledge.

I have already begun to coordinate testing with Chromadex to shed some light on what material we have in our warehouse.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
please keep us updated I have a bottle here.

I heard if it is not the color white it is bunk

I have a bottle sitting here of Divanex from the planet (brown clear capsules)

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, we have not. As you know from the threads, a testing standard has not existed to anyone's knowledge.

I have already begun to coordinate testing with Chromadex to shed some light on what material we have in our warehouse.
I think that is a good idea and you must do it.

It seems that these are sad days to this industry, you can't trust in anything :sad:

Please, keep us updated!

isoc

Awards
  • Established
custom your fadoggia is ok isnt it (regarding the current version of t-force)?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The fadogia is fine; that is verified by Chromadex on each batch.

Regarding the Divanex, I would certainly not say it is bunk; it obviously works extremely well based on 5 years of user feedback and blood tests from name-branded products. Rather, it is simply not a 95% product (this material has been brown since day 1). Hopefully testing will determine what percentage of 3,4DVTHF we actually have so we can more accurately label and reference it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fadogia is fine; that is verified by Chromadex on each batch.

Regarding the Divanex, I would certainly not say it is bunk; it obviously works extremely well based on 5 years of user feedback and blood tests from name-branded products. Rather, it is simply not a 95% product (this material has been brown since day 1). Hopefully testing will determine what percentage of 3,4DVTHF we actually have so we can more accurately label and reference it.
when can we expect to get the results ?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Its usually around a 2 week process depending on how busy they are.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me, but I can't find Divanex on NP's site.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
bump, as I just picked a bottle

Wondering if AI will be checking into their testopro, as I just got two botles of that too.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me, but I can't find Divanex on NP's site.
I can't find it either. Maybe they pulled it so invade it's not correct they don have to recal it. Not that I am saying that is going to happen at all!

But doesn't it make sense not to sell it until they know what it is?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I'm on wk2 of it. Seems solid. I'm stacking it with 6-Bromo.
This is my second time using it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
bump, as I just picked a bottle

Wondering if AI will be checking into their testopro, as I just got two botles of that too.
Yes indeed we are just as Nutra Planet is.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I will have to check; I honestly have not heard.

login211

Awards
Nutraplanet:

Please don't waste any money on getting your Divanex tested, of coarse it's only a 5% extract THAT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY was using.

That doesn't mean it doesn't work either, there are plenty of blood tests out there proving it does. I have taken it myself and would take it again.

It would be nice if you guys lowered the price though, and started selling it again.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, in this instance it's not as simple has submitting the material and having it tested. I am not completely clear about the technical nomenclatures and procedures surrounding this raw material, and even the lab tech is stating that this is a complicated process. From what I gather there is no formal standard, but based off the physical characteristics it does not seem probable/possible that it is a 95%. I am still gathering information from the lab and will post when I have a clearer understanding.

My apologies for the lengthy process.

In the meantime, we have dropped the price on Divanex to offer a more affordable Divanil product for the time being.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, in this instance it's not as simple has submitting the material and having it tested. I am not completely clear about the technical nomenclatures and procedures surrounding this raw material, and even the lab tech is stating that this is a complicated process. From what I gather there is no formal standard, but based off the physical characteristics it does not seem probable/possible that it is a 95%. I am still gathering information from the lab and will post when I have a clearer understanding.

My apologies for the lengthy process.

In the meantime, we have dropped the price on Divanex to offer a more affordable Divanil product for the time being.
Sam, that is not a big drop of the price regarding the fact that you don't know the quality of this product...

login211

Awards
Sam, that is not a big drop of the price regarding the fact that you don't know the quality of this product...
Agreed.

I was thinking it should be $20 at most, same as cnw/cozmar prices...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We're still using the specialized, davinal-containing herb.

many companies are switching to a simple whole-herb stinging nettle root, which is literally 10 times cheaper.

Although now we cannot say for certain what % the davinal product is, obviously it works and has demonstrated that over the last 4 years. I do not think anyone has shown elevated testosterone on whole-herb stinging nettle, on the other hand.

arowji

Awards
I noticed you guys changed your wording on the Divanex sup info to say "including 3,4-divanil." Regardless of the actual concentration, as long as the product has not changed, this stuff rocks! I will be buying it again. Simple nettle is no match for this stuff. I actually had some bloodwork done the day after using and my percent free test was above the ref range. something like 2-3% I believe. so keep offering this great product as I'll be back for more.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed you guys changed your wording on the Divanex sup info to say "including 3,4-divanil." Regardless of the actual concentration, as long as the product has not changed, this stuff rocks! I will be buying it again. Simple nettle is no match for this stuff. I actually had some bloodwork done the day after using and my percent free test was above the ref range. something like 2-3% I believe. so keep offering this great product as I'll be back for more.
Good to hear you had blood work. That always deserves reps.

did you have blood work before and if so what were free test levels before?

yeah I used to think if total was high that is what mattered. What I found out is that if total is high and free is low it is not doing much good because it is not floating around in your system.

arowji

Awards
Good to hear you had blood work. That always deserves reps.

did you have blood work before and if so what were free test levels before?

yeah I used to think if total was high that is what mattered. What I found out is that if total is high and free is low it is not doing much good because it is not floating around in your system.
very true, very true. that seems to be a problem for some. unfortunately, no I did not have any lab tests done before the divanex, so I take the results with a grain of salt. at one draw SHBG was 13 (7-49) and on another morning percent free test was figured at 3.13% (1.5-2.2). so both of these are indicating that the divanex has a positive effect on free test, but by how much we cannot tell.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for NP's Divanex. I know there is no 95% div but for what its worth, they work. I recently just finished a simple 4 weeker with this product and by week 3, testosterone and libido increase was clearly evident.