E-PHARM Clearshot Question
- 02-02-2010, 11:37 AM
- 02-02-2010, 11:45 AM
02-02-2010, 02:13 PM
While I am not a chemist, I would say that no, this will not effect the quality of the product. Actually, I would think it would help preserve it and keep it fresher.
Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
02-03-2010, 10:24 AM
02-04-2010, 03:26 PM
I checked with Patrick. Neither heat nor cold will affect the solution itself nor the effectiveness of the ingredients.
We're working on a little Clearshot-type coffee additive, maybe Hazelnut flavored.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
02-04-2010, 05:40 PM
02-04-2010, 05:43 PM
02-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DMOORE30 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2009, 05:42 PM
- By Mixelflick in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2009, 07:27 AM
- By djl in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:23 AM
- By Skircus7 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 12-22-2007, 09:49 PM
- By Blesum in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 53Last Post: 03-13-2007, 10:03 AM