Problem with my order!

ChooseLife

Awards
Hi

I ordered my products on the 5th of Jan and just received them today because I was waiting on the DCP and Im also in Australia so it takes longer to ship.

The problem is I ordered the bulk 500g Leucine and I received a 100g tub:damnit1:

My order number is 129092 so if anyone from NutraPlanet could contact me Id appreciate it.

This has never happened before and I've order from Nutra 10+ times so I dont know what to do thats why I started the thread.

Do I get a replacement or just a voucher?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey.

do me a favor an forward me all the info, and we will get this cleared up.

thanks

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, it's so early I glanced right over your order number. :)

looking into it as we speak

ae

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just waiting on word, will post as soon as I find out

ChooseLife

Awards
Just waiting on word, will post as soon as I find out
Hi

I realise it could of been a simple mistake because I did order a few other things in 100g (GMS & L-Tyrosine) so thats why they might of been mixed up.

Thanks for your help.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no worries, just waiting on an update

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Hi

I ordered my products on the 5th of Jan and just received them today because I was waiting on the DCP and Im also in Australia so it takes longer to ship.

The problem is I ordered the bulk 500g Leucine and I received a 100g tub:damnit1:

My order number is 129092 so if anyone from NutraPlanet could contact me Id appreciate it.

This has never happened before and I've order from Nutra 10+ times so I dont know what to do thats why I started the thread.

Do I get a replacement or just a voucher?

Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience. On any future customer service related event, please email our customer service staff at [email protected], which will provide you with the fastest and most prompt response.

I went ahead and refunded your house account for the L-Leucine 500 grams you purchased, in the amount of $14.39. Therefore, during checkout of your next order, you will notice an icon appear, stating that you have $14.39 in pending store credit. In the icon, type in how much you would like valued (up to $14.39), proceed through checkout, and the amount will then be deducted from the total amount due. To help further alleviate your inconvenience, please keep the 100 grams unit, free of cost.

Thanks again for your patience, understanding, and for choosing NutraPlanet!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience. On any future customer service related event, please email our customer service staff at [email protected], which will provide you with the fastest and most prompt response.

I went ahead and refunded your house account for the L-Leucine 500 grams you purchased, in the amount of $14.39. Therefore, during checkout of your next order, you will notice an icon appear, stating that you have $14.39 in pending store credit. In the icon, type in how much you would like valued (up to $14.39), proceed through checkout, and the amount will then be deducted from the total amount due. To help further alleviate your inconvenience, please keep the 100 grams unit, free of cost.

Thanks again for your patience, understanding, and for choosing NutraPlanet!
Nutraplanet is really OUTSTANDING!!

:party::party::party: