6-bromo

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
Is the price going to change back to 14.99 or is it going to stay at 19.99?

It was 14.99 a day or so ago.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i too would like to know i had 4 bottles in my cart so that makes it an extra 20 bucks...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it will be $20 for a bit; I just bought some at that price; still a good deal and the coupon code stacks to make it $18.
I thought it'd be cheaper to be honest.

HD2 contained 200mg per day $50US..

6-bromo 50mg per day $ 18 x 4 = $72

Minus the extra goodies.

Just sayn! lol ;P

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
I thought it'd be cheaper to be honest.
Exactly why I didn't buy it. Even at $14.99 it still comes out to $60 compared to HD2. I guess most people just aren't looking at the dose size and doing the math.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly why I didn't buy it. Even at $14.99 it still comes out to $60 compared to HD2. I guess most people just aren't looking at the dose size and doing the math.
Yep, I guess some people would rather it alone.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I prefer it in smaller doses so NP's brand works for me.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's really no reason to jack up the price and over-charge...lol
We haven`t jacked up the prices at all Adel. I talked with Sam about the feasibility of these caps before they went into production full well knowing the price of HD2. For our initial run, the costs are high for labelling, bottling etc. We also aren`t manufacturing these capsules on the scale that other companies pump out their products so the price to us is greater. Economies of scale my friend. At $15, we were pretty close to at-cost once you add in all these factors.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Regardless, I see it's sold out now. Is this going to be restocked or was this a one-run deal as stated previously?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We haven`t jacked up the prices at all Adel. I talked with Sam about the feasibility of these caps before they went into production full well knowing the price of HD2. For our initial run, the costs are high for labelling, bottling etc. We also aren`t manufacturing these capsules on the scale that other companies pump out their products so the price to us is greater. Economies of scale my friend. At $15, we were pretty close to at-cost once you add in all these factors.
Yeah, that's cool. It doesnt affect me directly.. I was lucky enough to grab 4 bottles of HD2 for $47US a piece before they recalled it.

I took HD1 tho, didnt notice much.. so I assume higher dose works better!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Add to that it was hard to find a 6-bromo only product and still is. Most of them are blends .

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
how it is back to 14.99 and out of stock...sheeeesh

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you looking to find out ticco?

mrcharismatic

Awards
NP Reps .. any updates if we are going to have one mor erun og 6 Bromo??

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see how you guys are saying it is more expensive and I can see both sides of the story here. In my experience, the lower dose during pct does NOT cut it for me. At the same time, the more aggressive does IS worth the extra money IMO.

Also for me personally, forslean that was in HDx2 wrecked my stomach. And I hated the histidine in aPCT. So I'd certainly pay a pretty penny for bromo solo.

mrcharismatic

Awards
aaah that sucks ..... very bad ... now what????

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
sheeesh i guess you snooze you lose....the whole not having money lying around thing really does suck.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Yeah all 6-bromo containing products are gone! :(

Looks like it contained or converted to andro or something, at least thats what I have been led to believe. Anyone have any concrete details on it?

Looks like this is our new AI supplement that everyone is going to utilize in their supps:

7 - Methoxyflavonol or
7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4H-chromen-4-one

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah all 6-bromo containing products are gone! :(

Looks like it contained or converted to andro or something, at least thats what I have been led to believe. Anyone have any concrete details on it?

Looks like this is our new AI supplement that everyone is going to utilize in their supps:

7 - Methoxyflavonol or
7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4H-chromen-4-one
It's not Illegal.

It was cleared in Australia by the TGA which is about 100x stricter than the FDA.

If I have to, I'll put in in a product and sell it.

;)

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I am not saying its illegal in the US right now but every 6-bromo containing product has basically disappeared and is being discontinued. But yeah I have heard that its hard to get anything in Australia!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
But yeah I have heard that its hard to get anything in Australia!
Tell me about it.....it is insane how far we have to bend over backwards to work with Australian customs to get some shipments to clear (especially with International FedEx shipments), even for simple products like melatonin.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
6 bromo is my favorite ai by far. It and resveratrol/zinc combo basically cured my gyno. IMO, it's worth the money and it'd be worth someone putting out another product.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell me about it.....it is insane how far we have to bend over backwards to work with Australian customs to get some shipments to clear (especially with International FedEx shipments), even for simple products like melatonin.
Yeah It's tough down here.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is a chance that the manufacturer can do 1 more run...still an interest?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if there is another run I think there are a few people lining up for it

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you can get it on custom capsule for 300 25mg caps for like $50.....i am seriously considering this.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i have an interest in this, make it happen stryder :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey the more interest that can be shown, the better the chances

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested. Out of curiosity, what dosage do most people run--50 mg., 75 mg./day, higher?

Crowbar

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be interested. Out of curiosity, what dosage do most people run--50 mg., 75 mg./day, higher?

Crowbar
the popular 6bromo products were aPCT (75mg) and Hyperdrol x2 (200mg). 200mg was real productive for me in terms of strength, aggression, bedroom performance, and leaning effect. 75 didn't do anything for me. Others will disagree and say that 75 was enough

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely interested and would def buy at least 1 or 2 bottles maybe more depending on the price.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
would def be down for this. Using a 6-bromo product right now and i have to say this is the best AI i've ever used. Better than Formex for me.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
any updates stryder? Also if there is another run will it be at the $14.99 price point?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
earlier i said id be down for at least 4 bottles just wondering what the status was on another run and if the price point would remain the same.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested, I responded well to 50-75mg and would love to see what 100+ per day would do. Let's see a higher pill count bottle if you do a run, most people I am sure will pay for it knowing we are getting a large supply.