Bulk tyrosine dosage

JayV

Banned
Awards
My container of black series tyrosine has no measuring spoon included. Can someone tell me how much is needed to get the 2000mg serving?
Thanks

paulg

paulg

Awards
buy a scale. you should be able to get a small digital scale for under $25. it is worth the investment.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
My container of black series tyrosine has no measuring spoon included. Can someone tell me how much is needed to get the 2000mg serving?
Thanks
It should say somewhere something like "1/4tsp = 1,000mg".

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
The older bulks had this info on the label, the black series bulks only show serving size and servings per container.
That's BS. At the very least they should provide an approximation. And providing serving size and servings per container is pretty redundant given the lack of useful information.

Are you sure it isn't listed. That just sounds strange.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/4tsp is 800mg approx.

There has been some confusion about the black label series; they should contain a 1/4 tsp scooper, and also list the amount per scoop (i.e. per 1/4tsp). However some people can't seem to find the density; I'm not sure whether they just are looking hard enough or if it an error on our end . I have brought it up with Sam before, and I have been reassured by multiple people that it states it on there. I hope the measurement of 800mg per 1/4 tsp helps you out, and let me know if there's anything more I can do.

JayV

Banned
Awards
Steve,
I bought 7 different bulks at the New Year sale and they DO NOT show the amount per scoop like the old bulks did(unless it is printed in black.LOL)
Also, they have different size scoops in them. I was assuming that 1 scoop of the enclosed spoon was equal to the listed serving size.

jamjoe

Awards
Steve,
I bought 7 different bulks at the New Year sale and they DO NOT show the amount per scoop like the old bulks did(unless it is printed in black.LOL)
Also, they have different size scoops in them. I was assuming that 1 scoop of the enclosed spoon was equal to the listed serving size.
Yes, the scoop in mine is definitely bigger than 1/4tsp. I just assumed it was equal to the serving size. I may need to invest in a digital scale...

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Black print on black labels FTW! LOL

I'm sure NP will be on top of it. They always are. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The serving scoop does change size; often it is 1/4 tsp (1.25CC) which is why I used that as my example. The serving scoop should be labelled. I'll give Sam a call and try and get to the bottom of this.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's BS. At the very least they should provide an approximation. And providing serving size and servings per container is pretty redundant given the lack of useful information.

Are you sure it isn't listed. That just sounds strange.
my new GABA black series i got in did not have an approx label on it as well. it did hae a scoop inside but i had no idea how much it was for.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK I called in and got the scoop.

The Tyrosine Labels says recommended serving is 2000mg. Scoop is actually 1500mg, as it is labelled below. So a serving size is 2g, but the scoop provides 1.5g. We are aware that they don't match up, and are working on creating a new batch of labels. In the interim, please be aware of the discrepancy.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
OK I called in and got the scoop.

The Tyrosine Labels says recommended serving is 2000mg. Scoop is actually 1500mg, as it is labelled below. So a serving size is 2g, but the scoop provides 1.5g. We are aware that they don't match up, and are working on creating a new batch of labels. In the interim, please be aware of the discrepancy.
That's not confusing at all. :dunno:

Maybe you guys could pin a thread in the supp or NP section with product/batch/dose information until the issue is resolved.

JayV

Banned
Awards
Nutraplanet needs to get the density of the black series bulks on the containers. I found my scales and if you are going the serving spoon enclosed in the container you are going to be off except the AAKG.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
SatishOG Anabolics 19
MrBrightside Supplements 10