product page improvements, feedback needed...

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just released some changes to the product pages on NutraPlanet.com, and was hoping to get some customer feedback on the changes.

Xtend (90 servings) By: Scivation

P.S: I have replaced the "Add Bookmark" star with an "add to favorites" link right below the add to cart button, so if people are wondering where that went it's still there, just trying to make it a little more accessible to new users.

and speaking of add to favorites, you can now share your favorites list with anyone... Simply click the "Share My Favorites" button below your favorite list on the shopping cart page.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just released some changes to the product pages on NutraPlanet.com, and was hoping to get some customer feedback on the changes.

Xtend (90 servings) By: Scivation

P.S: I have replaced the "Add Bookmark" star with an "add to favorites" link right below the add to cart button, so if people are wondering where that went it's still there, just trying to make it a little more accessible to new users.

and speaking of add to favorites, you can now share your favorites list with anyone... Simply click the "Share My Favorites" button below your favorite list on the shopping cart page.
Found the changes great. Could the "Add to Favorites" button be bolded for more visibility?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Wow! That's great!! Thank you for improving the site :cheers:

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
Found the changes great. Could the "Add to Favorites" button be bolded for more visibility?
Looks Great! but put in BOLD
I will be running some tests on variations of the product page over the next few weeks so I will make sure to include bold vs normal in my testing. If nothing weird crops up I will make it bold.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running some tests on variations of the product page over the next few weeks so I will make sure to include bold vs normal in my testing. If nothing weird crops up I will make it bold.
Great in overall is Fantastic!