product page improvements, feedback needed...

  1. Member
    Board Sponsor
    nricciar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere
    Age
    32
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    155

    Exclamation product page improvements, feedback needed...


    I just released some changes to the product pages on NutraPlanet.com, and was hoping to get some customer feedback on the changes.

    Xtend (90 servings) By: Scivation

    P.S: I have replaced the "Add Bookmark" star with an "add to favorites" link right below the add to cart button, so if people are wondering where that went it's still there, just trying to make it a little more accessible to new users.

    and speaking of add to favorites, you can now share your favorites list with anyone... Simply click the "Share My Favorites" button below your favorite list on the shopping cart page.

  2. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by nricciar View Post
    I just released some changes to the product pages on NutraPlanet.com, and was hoping to get some customer feedback on the changes.

    Xtend (90 servings) By: Scivation

    P.S: I have replaced the "Add Bookmark" star with an "add to favorites" link right below the add to cart button, so if people are wondering where that went it's still there, just trying to make it a little more accessible to new users.

    and speaking of add to favorites, you can now share your favorites list with anyone... Simply click the "Share My Favorites" button below your favorite list on the shopping cart page.
    Found the changes great. Could the "Add to Favorites" button be bolded for more visibility?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Registered User
    rottie76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    7346

    Wow! That's great!! Thank you for improving the site
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Found the changes great. Could the "Add to Favorites" button be bolded for more visibility?
    Looks Great! but put in BOLD
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  5. Member
    Board Sponsor
    nricciar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere
    Age
    32
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    155

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Found the changes great. Could the "Add to Favorites" button be bolded for more visibility?
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Looks Great! but put in BOLD
    I will be running some tests on variations of the product page over the next few weeks so I will make sure to include bold vs normal in my testing. If nothing weird crops up I will make it bold.
  6. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by nricciar View Post
    I will be running some tests on variations of the product page over the next few weeks so I will make sure to include bold vs normal in my testing. If nothing weird crops up I will make it bold.
    Great in overall is Fantastic!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. feedback needed ?
    By rok17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:34 AM
  2. Changes are coming SOON... Feedback Needed!
    By nricciar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 10:42 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 09:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in