Dymatize elite protein - blend?
- 01-23-2010, 11:58 AM
- 01-23-2010, 01:02 PM
The blend is proprietary information, just like all blends. The products are listed in from highest concentration to lowest. The Elite Protein blend consists of (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Peptides) Milk Protein Matrix (Milk Protein, Containing Micelular Caseines & Caseinates, Calcium Caseinates)
- 01-25-2010, 12:41 AM
whats the best way to mix this protein ive mixed it with 5 oz-8oz of water and milk and the taste just isnt that appealing(i loved the same flavors in atw on water and milk)
01-25-2010, 12:48 AM
Protein supplement is a blend of whey peptides, ion-exchange whey protein isolate and protein concentrate. There are two tubs available of it--5lb tubs and 2lb tubs. They contain 79 and 30 servings respectively. The whey protein part is enzymatic ally pre-digested. So, it offers improved bioavailability and quality absorption.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2011, 08:43 PM
- By biopole in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2010, 03:19 PM
- By ChrisSanderso in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-11-2010, 11:22 AM
- By AM07 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:51 PM
- By GetDatFool in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 02-28-2009, 02:46 AM