New And Improved NutraPlanet Reviews...

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%

New And Improved NutraPlanet Reviews...

There have been a few new additions to the NutraPlanet review system, and I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know about the cool new features we have for everyone.

Below every review you will now see a "Was This Review Helpful?" section. For people that put forth the effort to write comprehensive reviews we want to make sure they are rewarded for it. Now the most popular reviews as voted by our customers will be shown first.

This becomes even more important as we are now only displaying 5 reviews max on the product page itself. All other reviews will be found on a separate product review page.

Also you can now filter reviews based on "positive" or "negative". If you only want to see the negative reviews, now you can without having to scroll through everything.

Customer Reviews For OxyElite Pro (OEP) (90 capsules) for example

We hope everyone likes the new features, and finds them useful. Also if you have any issues with the changes please let me know.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nricciar View Post
    There have been a few new additions to the NutraPlanet review system, and I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know about the cool new features we have for everyone.

Below every review you will now see a "Was This Review Helpful?" section. For people that put forth the effort to write comprehensive reviews we want to make sure they are rewarded for it. Now the most popular reviews as voted by our customers will be shown first.

This becomes even more important as we are now only displaying 5 reviews max on the product page itself. All other reviews will be found on a separate product review page.

Also you can now filter reviews based on "positive" or "negative". If you only want to see the negative reviews, now you can without having to scroll through everything.

Customer Reviews For OxyElite Pro (OEP) (90 capsules) for example

We hope everyone likes the new features, and finds them useful. Also if you have any issues with the changes please let me know.
    I think in general people need to leave more reviews of products.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

We really do appreciate you leaving reviews; it helps customers like yourself make purchasing decisions.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am very happy to see the new added features. It is always helpful to get some real and honest feedback
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am very happy to see the new added features. It is always helpful to get some real and honest feedback
    Indeed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recent Nutraplanet Phenibut reviews
    By joelfever in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 05:43 AM
  2. Why is Nutraplanet censoring reviews?
    By Rugger in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:35 PM
  3. New and Improved Lean Xtreme™ at NutraPlanet!
    By verner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 05:49 AM
  4. Nutraplanet.com Reviews, Views Etc
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 07:00 PM