New And Improved NutraPlanet Reviews...

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
There have been a few new additions to the NutraPlanet review system, and I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know about the cool new features we have for everyone.

Below every review you will now see a "Was This Review Helpful?" section. For people that put forth the effort to write comprehensive reviews we want to make sure they are rewarded for it. Now the most popular reviews as voted by our customers will be shown first.

This becomes even more important as we are now only displaying 5 reviews max on the product page itself. All other reviews will be found on a separate product review page.

Also you can now filter reviews based on "positive" or "negative". If you only want to see the negative reviews, now you can without having to scroll through everything.

Customer Reviews For OxyElite Pro (OEP) (90 capsules) for example

We hope everyone likes the new features, and finds them useful. Also if you have any issues with the changes please let me know.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There have been a few new additions to the NutraPlanet review system, and I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know about the cool new features we have for everyone.

Below every review you will now see a "Was This Review Helpful?" section. For people that put forth the effort to write comprehensive reviews we want to make sure they are rewarded for it. Now the most popular reviews as voted by our customers will be shown first.

This becomes even more important as we are now only displaying 5 reviews max on the product page itself. All other reviews will be found on a separate product review page.

Also you can now filter reviews based on "positive" or "negative". If you only want to see the negative reviews, now you can without having to scroll through everything.

Customer Reviews For OxyElite Pro (OEP) (90 capsules) for example

We hope everyone likes the new features, and finds them useful. Also if you have any issues with the changes please let me know.
I think in general people need to leave more reviews of products.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very happy to see the new added features. It is always helpful to get some real and honest feedback

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very happy to see the new added features. It is always helpful to get some real and honest feedback
Indeed.