Who Wants Gaspari on the Down-Low???

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud to team up with Gaspari Nutrition, in order to help offer the
LOWEST PRICES EVER on Gaspari Nutrition products!

FOR ONE WEEK ONLY or WHILE LIMITED SALE SUPPLIES LAST, receive 20% OFF on ALL Gaspari products!!!**Please note this offer excludes all discontinued Gaspari products.

DON'T DELAY, TIME IS TICKING AWAY!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty awesome, tho im worried about ordering to Australia errrrrrrr

beaner7789

Awards
I ordered 3 sizeon tubs and 1 myofusion this past Friday. Can anyone tell me when I should be expecting them to get in?

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
steve what happened man? i was placing my order but the price changed on the myofusion :(

i was deeply sadened and haulted the order until i can findout what happened there.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
steve what happened man? i was placing my order but the price changed on the myofusion :(

i was deeply sadened and haulted the order until i can findout what happened there.
Bump.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
looks like the myofusion is the only one that lost the 20% off. steve, help a brotha out!

sncaufield

Awards
Sale started Jan 20th and said one week. One week was yesterday. Sizeon, SP250, etc are still on sale but not as low as they were yesterday. I'm assuming Sizeon is the most marked off because they're clearing house for v2. But not sure.

I can't imagine how many units of myofusion we're sold during this sale....damn.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Well, time for some GOOD NEWS!!!

As we appreciate everyone's patience and for the great response to received from the 20% Gaspari Line Drive, we have decided to return the favor!

For 3 MORE DAYS ONLY (ending Sunday, the 31st) or WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST (whichever comes first), we will continue valuing 20% OFF (on top of our already highly discounted prices) on a few of the hottest Gaspari Nutrition products!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good deal, an extra couple of days. Guys better jump on this.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
how is the choc pb?
I really like it. It's got a fairly heavy flavor, so for me not ideal when I want something light. Flavor is only so-so if the water isn't cold, but if you throw it in the blender with some ice, delicious! It's been years since I've had a reese's cup, but I'm pretty sure that's how it tasted.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
u guys know u wanna add that chocolate mint..... pretty please with sugar on top!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Last time I heard about it coming out was 10/09 so I guess they're still working on it in Gaspari "kitchens"

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sale ends today!!!
Actually, we have VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES left in stock....so, this will run by a "first come, first serve" policy. At the current rate of sales, this promo will should end by tonight or tomorrow.

Click HERE to view the last of the current blowout prices on a few of Gaspari's HOTTEST products!!!