Thank you NutraPlanet!

propho

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thank you! Just received my order today.. FedEx rolled up in a Budget Rental Truck and I thought it was some door to door salesperson so I ignored it lol..

Also wanted to give props to whoever I talked to on the phone regarding my order (#129099) I never got a name but thank you for taking care of me.

Maybe we need a Thank You thread stickied =P

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am glad to hear that things worked out so well for you. Thanks also for your continued business

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thank you! Just received my order today.. FedEx rolled up in a Budget Rental Truck and I thought it was some door to door salesperson so I ignored it lol..

Also wanted to give props to whoever I talked to on the phone regarding my order (#129099) I never got a name but thank you for taking care of me.

Maybe we need a Thank You thread stickied =P
I looked into this for you and it looks like the appreciation should go to Sam, the owner of NutraPlanet! I'll be sure to pass on the thanks for you!

Thank YOU for your business and support!

propho

Awards
  • Established
Oh daang, didn't know Sam worked phones I always pictured him sitting in a pimp chair with a pimp cane sitting behind some huge desk doing company stuff.. Thank you for looking into this.. and..

THANKS SAM!