Giving Props when their due

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Well i give props and pay respect when it's due. to make this a shorter story than a longer one i will focus on getting right to the point.

Someone at NP really went out of their way for me in regards to the New's Year sale and i wanted to say thx.

over the past year or so i have been giving most on my business to another company. although the experience was OK, it was no where near the level of Customer Service that i receive with NP. because of one mans actions you have won a customer back. as a matter of fact, i just placed another order today.

i work in the Customer Service field and have for years so i know when i receive good treatment and when someone goes out of their way for the companies customers as was the case here. some times at work i hear from different people that the customer service they receive from other places sucks and is $hitty and that it's also dead in this country. you those people i would say, it's not dead but rare to find. the customer service i received from NP was such an example.

if anyone from NP would like the name of the employee, let me know. in the mean time, thank you and thank you..........

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats awesome lennox. thanks for your business

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
thanks lennox we strive to make the customer happy! If you ever need anything drop me a line.

incorrection

Awards
free shipping to aus would make me a happy chap. :nervous: