Missing product in recent order..

1. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Missing product in recent order..

Hey guys, I made a decent size order on the 10th and I just recieved the package yesterday, but it was missing a bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore Pro-Cycle.

Is it on back order and the site just hasn't been updated yet ??

The order number was #130301 and the shipment number was #132343 if that will help verify my order.

My order was:

1 x Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack (Twin Pack) By: Get Diesel

1 x Suppress-C (120 ml) By: Competitive Edge Labs

2 x Formestane (120 ml) By: Competitive Edge Labs

1 x Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (160 tabs) By: Get Diesel

Thanks !

2. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Log into your account and check the order history. At the end of the page there should be a pending item that needs to be sent out, if not please PM me right away so that I can take care of it.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Go back to your order number under your Order History and tell me if the DTPC is under Pending Item(s).

If it is, that means that at the time of packaging or processing it was OOS, at least that's what I'm assuming. I've had a couple orders, just recently actually, that left out an item or two because it was OOS. Once it gets back in stock they'll immediately ship it out.

It just so happened to me with my first of two New Years order. I got one bottle of Penetrate but it got pushed to pending because I'm assuming it was OOS, which is strange because at the time I placed the order all of the items in my order were in stock, so technically I should've been garaunteed that item. But again, I'm assuming there were others in front of me that got some Penetrate as well.

On that note, I'm not coming off rude or ****-ish, but I always note that if an item somehow isn't able to make my full order, then please do not ship the order partially; just ship it all at once, once the pending item(s) arrive.

I just don't understand how sometimes items that are in-stock at the time of checkout somehow get placed into pending status and then get shipped separately. Could it be that the reps forgot to update the inventory status on those specific items at a certain time? Possibly.

But don't worry, they ain't snaking you. You'll get the pending item, just like I always do if the situation occurs.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Damnit MrBigPR!!! Why'd you have to go and give me the silver medal post. I felt like being helpful without being a Nutra rep; haha jp.
  5. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Log into your account and check the order history. At the end of the page there should be a pending item that needs to be sent out, if not please PM me right away so that I can take care of it.
    I checked and it didn't say pending item anywhere.
  6. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Go back to your order number under your Order History and tell me if the DTHC Twin Pack is under Pending Item(s).

If it is, that means that at the time of packaging or processing it was OOS, at least that's what I'm assuming. I've had a couple orders, just recently actually, that left out an item or two because it was OOS. Once it gets back in stock they'll immediately ship it out.

It just so happened to me with my first of two New Years order. I got one bottle of Penetrate but it got pushed to pending because I'm assuming it was OOS, which is strange because at the time I placed the order all of the items in my order were in stock, so technically I should've been garaunteed that item. But again, I'm assuming there were others in front of me that got some Penetrate as well.

On that note, I'm not coming off rude or ****-ish, but I always note that if an item somehow isn't able to make my full order, then please do not ship the order partially; just ship it all at once, once the pending item(s) arrive.

I just don't understand how sometimes items that are in-stock at the time of checkout somehow get placed into pending status and then get shipped separately. Could it be that the reps forgot to update the inventory status on those specific items at a certain time? Possibly.

But don't worry, they ain't snaking you. You'll get the pending item, just like I always do if the situation occurs.
    Nope, no pending items. I got the twin pack of DTH, the 2 bottles of Form, and the anti-cort supplements but just no DTH Pro-Cycle.

I know Nutra isn't trying to snake me. I've been ordering from them for years with not one problem. I actually check nutra first before I order from anywhere else and only if nutra doesn't have it in stock I'll go elsewhere.

This sort of stuff happens though, I just wasn't sure of what to do because it was the only time it ever happened.

Thanks for the quick responses guys
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I will put in an inquiry into CS now, and will let you know what I hear
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like they've got you taken care of. But as always, if there's anything I can do let me know.

Regarding the shipping of only partially filled orders; we do this to allow you to atleast get some of your items fasted. We would be more than happy to ship it all at once since it would save on shipping costs on our end; you can indicate in your order comments to ship all at once ONLY.
  9. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds like they've got you taken care of. But as always, if there's anything I can do let me know.

Regarding the shipping of only partially filled orders; we do this to allow you to atleast get some of your items fasted. We would be more than happy to ship it all at once since it would save on shipping costs on our end; you can indicate in your order comments to ship all at once ONLY.
    Thanks buddy !

I def. didn't know orders didn't always ship all of the items all at once. In the past I've always gotten everything in one box, so I was thrown off when the DTH Pro-Cycle didn't come with the other items. All good though
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Seems like we got that final hiccup sorted, and your DTP should be en route to you. Enjoy
  11. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys !

I gave all the Nutra reps that helped a mention to the customer service manager when I contacted him through email.

oh yea, and thanks to Ferrari guy for the help too, haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please comment on my recent order!
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 08:13 PM
  2. Recent Order Delays
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:07 PM