Shipping option missing(international)

darkvard

Awards
the united states postal service normal prices shipping which is slower then the priority I really need this option due to it being over looked by customs alot of times.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am waiting for some info on shipping from c.s.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its an extended holiday. give em till tuesday - MLK day is on monday.

darkvard

Awards
yeah i forgot about that ok i will wait like a good boy :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not heard back yet, will let you know asap

mikutzu

mikutzu

Awards
and now is missing USPS, only Federal Express is in option of international shipping, it's very expensive. i need normal price from USPS!!
thx.

mikutzu

mikutzu

Awards
I want to make order and I can not afford to pay for transport half of the sale with FedEx. Can not choose variant USPS shipping. I am afraid that the product i want will not be long in stock. Can help in this regard?
Thx.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a problem with the USPS server at the moment, which is why it is missing. Unfortunately, it does not allow for shipping quotes. They are working on this as soon as possible.

However, in the mean time, place the order, and in the comments section make sure to reference your shipping preference. The difference will be refunded to you

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny I only get USPS and always order Fedex international priority...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently we are experiencing problems with customs issues with Canada and Australia, therefore we are only offering USPS to those destinations at this time to ensure your packages get through. We are working with FedEx to see if there is anything we can do to circumvent these hold-ups, but at the moment packages shipped via FedEx to Canada and Australia are having a low success rate of passing through customs.

Will update when we have more information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently we are experiencing problems with customs issues with Canada and Australia, therefore we are only offering USPS to those destinations at this time to ensure your packages get through. We are working with FedEx to see if there is anything we can do to circumvent these hold-ups, but at the moment packages shipped via FedEx to Canada and Australia are having a low success rate of passing through customs.

Will update when we have more information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Man that sucks, there is no way I trust USPS, they have lost about 3 packages on me over the last couple years and there is no explanation. If you use Express I guess it's ok, at least you can track that but avoid international Priority that's where they don't really track it and take no responsibility if it's not delivered.

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
That's why I ship to a US border address and pick it up, the savings in shipping pays for gas and further savings on brokerage fees which more than the taxes.

Plus I get to buy American priced goods that are jacked up in Canada.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PLEASE I NEED TO ORDER BUT USPS RATE ARE GOING CRAZY!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its all about patience Maxx, unfortunately

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting for ship fix man is too much time waiting!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have been working with FedEx and might be able to bring back them as an international shipping option; however we would need to include full invoices with this new system and hence declare the full value of the good. Is there interest in this still?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have been working with FedEx and might be able to bring back them as an international shipping option; however we would need to include full invoices with this new system and hence declare the full value of the good. Is there interest in this still?
I use USPS my ad is a P.O. Box !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that would about triple the customs fees... I thought this must be the issue, customs wanting there share....

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When fix them I hope the RPN entire line not is OOS

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please Nutra Reps can help with this i need order some Java soap but the (JavaTwin Pack Special, ONLY $7.99) not reflect in the cart? only regular price

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Fedex sucks... I am using US Postal since years now because I had always to pay taxes with Fedex. With EMS I get my order within 4 days to France... Without paying any custom taxes. YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!