Penetrate 2.0 question

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I purchased the penetrate 2.0 from np a couple days ago along with some yohimbe and rasberry ketones.

I read on the NP page the instructions said to purchase a beaker and OVT solution. Now through the product description it says the solution inside the penetrate bottle is primodial performance own OVT solution. So my question is do I need to still purchase additional OVT solution to mix my ingredients with or can I mix it into the solution that's already in the penetrate? And if so do I mix in my ingredients into the penetrate solution the same way it says on the product page?

Thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just mix in the ingredients. The way I do it , is I place a glass/mason jar in a pot of hot water on the stove. The Penetrate slowly heats up; once it has changed colour add in the ingredients slowly while stirring the contents. Once everything is mixed in, allow it to cool the repour into the penetrate bottle.

Basically follow the instructions on the page, you don't need to buy anything else.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks buddy... gonna try it now. I have no clue how to poportion it just gonna try and wing it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also u got any advice on how much rasberry ketones or yohimbe to mix together for a good fat burning solution?