NP Tees

1. NP Tees

Yo...when or will NP have the black NP tees...not the ones with flying monkey...but the ones with NutraPlanet emblem or whatever on them...any more of them anytime soon?

2. That was an old run of T-Shirts; I don't think we're getting in that old design in the near future. Not a fan of the new monkey?

3. the monkey ones are pretty sweet

getting one in my next order
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That was an old run of T-Shirts; I don't think we're getting in that old design in the near future. Not a fan of the new monkey?
    not really feeling the flyin monkey, but I'll rock it to show the support brotha!

5. We still have some of the old shirts. If you make a 300+ order and request a shirt in the comments they SHOULD give you one.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

6. yo...300 is the thresh hold to get a free tee with an order?

7. There's no threshold. It depends on the availability of the T Shirts, your order comments, the CSR and most importantly the lunar cycle

8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    There's no threshold. It depends on the availability of the T Shirts, your order comments, the CSR and most importantly the lunar cycle
    lol...thank you steveo...

9. I've heard it takes a big order to get one. If one of the packers got laid the night before you'd be good to go if you just ordered some hawthorn berries...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I've heard it takes a big order to get one. If one of the packers got laid the night before you'd be good to go if you just ordered some hawthorn berries...
    I guess that's a rare occurrence for those guys?

lol jk

11. I really dig the ninja monkey. Bought one with my last order. Now all I need is a 'Trunk Monkey' tee.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    We still have some of the old shirts. If you make a 300+ order and request a shirt in the comments they SHOULD give you one.
    Im about to put in a mid $300 order and will have to try this out. I am just trying to figure out if the NEWYEAR10 code is still good or not, before I make my purchase to help soften the blow of the needed supplements for an upcoming cycle.

13. A black hoodie would be sweet!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Affliction Tees
    By MrBrightside in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 02:35 PM
  2. sponsored athelete tees
    By biggkarim in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 10:56 PM