NP Sulbutiamine

davidl351

Awards
NP,

When I purchased your bulk Sulbutiamine on 1/4, it said in stock. My order just hit the 'processing' stage tonight, but the Sulbutiamine is now out of stock. Can you tell me if I'm one of the people who get in on the sulb or do I have to wait longer for NP to get it back in stock?

Thanks.

rescue163

Awards
I ordered on 1-1-2010 but my order has not been filled yet. It was in stock when I ordered. Did I not get first pick of the product because some of the other items that I ordered were oversold at the time? Thanks

Sam

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It should have been filled on a first come, first served basis, so I think you should be OK.

rescue163

Awards
thanks custom........ I have a quick question for a nutra rep. I ordered the sulbutiamine on jan 1st. when I ordered it it was in stock......... it has been 18 days and the order is still pending.... any thoughts? Thanks...... I know everything will be straightened out, I am just getting excited to try it.

sam

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks custom........ I have a quick question for a nutra rep. I ordered the sulbutiamine on jan 1st. when I ordered it it was in stock......... it has been 18 days and the order is still pending.... any thoughts? Thanks...... I know everything will be straightened out, I am just getting excited to try it.

sam
What were the other items in your order? Were there any preorder items?

rescue163

Awards
just some of the protein that was over sold........ my order was broken up and shipped. The sulbutiamine was not shipped with everything else and still says pending on my order history.. Thanks

Sam

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We have more Sulbutiamine arriving in stock this Friday, the 22nd. We will then have all back-orders shipped out immediately and have some left over for further sales.

Thanks for everyone's patience on this matter!

rescue163

Awards
Thank you for your answer..... Great Customer Service...

Sam

rescue163

Awards
I am having a little trouble with the dosage, usually it says on the container what 1/4 tsp is, but on this container it does not( nice container by the way...) Any body know how much is in 1/4 tsp? Thanks

sam

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
800 mgs i think could be wrong im going off memory here