Nutraplanet is the best hands down!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I got my package from nutraplanet and I didn't get any Samples or a T-shirt from my second last order, but it wasn't there fault because Canadian customs took it. But they were nice enough to send it again and Canadian Customs took it AGAIN(damn customs).

But then I open my door today and I see Fed Ex and I'm like o cool they sent me free samples and T-shirt but NOOOOOO OMG! I opend the box and HOLY ****!!!! :shocked: THEY SENT ME A **** LOAD OF $$ FREE SUPPLEMENTS AND THE T-SHIRTS AND SAMPLES:shocked:

I don't know like I'm still in shock, I never ever thought any company would ever do this, but Nutraplanets customer service has always been amazing and this just blows me away guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I will be a customer for life and always recommend to all of my friends to order from you guys, my best friend also stoped going to GNsomething lol and only orders from Nutraplanet now.

I'm really broke at this time as well so this helps so much guys, Thank you, thank you, thank you NUTRAPLANET!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
wow man how much did you spend to get a t-shirt? I guess I gotta order more than $40 to get free stuff lol

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
I agree, nutra has excellent customer service. They are pretty much the only site i shop from these days

Booee

Awards
I’ve spoken with Jimmy in customer service over the phone, and with the owner of the company via PM, and I’m very impressed with their strong interest in providing a quality product with top notch customer service. If they carried everything that I use, I would order from them exclusively.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very happy to hear of your great experience. NP constantly strives for the best customer service possible

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
The best customer service, t/a and cheapest products that I can find.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, they are truly the best! I used to order from various other sites including BB.com but now I buy almost everything from NP. Keep spreading the word out folks - to let people know how good, cheap, and reliable NP is.
:djparty:

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Nutra is by far the best when it comes to CS; each and every rep. Before the New Years sale I racked in an order cuz I couldn't wait and like you I was shocked and overwhelmed at how generous they were with my samples, absolutely superb. Never in my mind had I expected that many samples, never. Given it was like a $300+ order, it still blew me away.

And bump for the CS staff, like Booee said, for having a strong interest in each of their customers, each and everytime.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
My order for $200 got me no freebies, even though customer service told me that they would pack as many as possible for the discount discrepancy. I just thought that maybe, just maybe, after being a loyal customer for years.......

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just of the luck when it comes to samples.

I've done $1000 orders and i got like 5 samples guys... you'd think 1k order theyd throw 50 samples, but people spend $100 and get 20 samples.. so it basically comes down to timing and whats in stock I gather.

Youll live. :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I had about 5 seperate orders on NP during the new years sale
(I kept deciding I wanted more stuff..lol..) anyway I got 2 samples in one of my orders and my first order (which was the biggest one) was the last to arrive (was held by NP for some reason) had NO samples whatsoever..

I was really disappointed. I mean I didnt expect anything from my smaller orders but on my main one I thought I would get something. Last year I got a beanie and a shaker cup with a bunch of samples, this year I get diddly squat. Kinda upset as I been purchasing from NP for quite awhile now..

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
im hoping i get some sample or something in my 2nd new years order that hasnt arrived. i love nutra but i wish i lived closer because i just got my order i placed on 1/1 yesterday. but nutra does have all the best bulk powders that noone else has so theyll always be my one stop shop for supps

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im hoping i get some sample or something in my 2nd new years order that hasnt arrived. i love nutra but i wish i lived closer because i just got my order i placed on 1/1 yesterday. but nutra does have all the best bulk powders that noone else has so theyll always be my one stop shop for supps
I placed my original order at 12:32am 1/1/2010 and just got it today... but then again I had a nuch of stuff and didnt bother to look if anything was backordered or delayed and whatnot.. I didnt mind the wait time at all just a little disappointed with the empty promise.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
lol thats why they shouldnt give anything away to begin with, now everyone wants something

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol thats why they shouldnt give anything away to begin with, now everyone wants something
no, they shouldnt advertise that they are going to do something and not fulfil it, especially when they made claims of "tons of free samples" to try and encourage you to make an order and then claim they didnt have much to give out. It shouldnt have been part of the AD if they couldnt fulfill it, I only expected it because they said it was gonna be there

Im not upset because I didnt get anything extra, im upset because I was told I would and I didn't and I didnt expect that from NP. I could care less about the samples as I usually give them away to buddies at work (a sample doesnt do much for you, althought I would have loved a shaker cup or shirt or something like last year), but again im not upset because I wanted the samples, im upset because they said they would and they didnt.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, they shouldnt advertise that they are going to do something and not fulfil it, especially when they made claims of "tons of free samples" to try and encourage you to make an order and then claim they didnt have much to give out. It shouldnt have been part of the AD if they couldnt fulfill it, I only expected it because they said it was gonna be there

Im not upset because I didnt get anything extra, im upset because I was told I would and I didn't and I didnt expect that from NP. I could care less about the samples as I usually give them away to buddies at work (a sample doesnt do much for you, althought I would have loved a shaker cup or shirt or something like last year), but again im not upset because I wanted the samples, im upset because they said they would and they didnt.
Just to be clear, it does mention tons of samples, however there is no specific reference that every single order will get samples.

Not trying to be a jerk about it in anyway, just being honest

taman25thc02

Just to be clear, it does mention tons of samples, however there is no specific reference that every single order will get samples.

Not trying to be a jerk about it in anyway, just being honest
That's a bit of semantics wouldn't you say?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a bit of semantics wouldn't you say?
Not trying to make it seem that way. However, as Steve said, there are certainly not going to be enough samples to go around for everyone considering the massive amounts of orders that there were.

To be honest, in my large order, I did not get anything either. However, I fully understand and accept why that would be :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said if the supply of samples were limited they shouldn't have advertised "tons of samples" knowing it couldn't be fullfilled

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ton's of samples doesn't mean they don't run out.

I love how people say they are loyal and love NP but continue to complain because they didn't get free samples. If you are that loyal and appreciate them so much, its a shame that it takes such a small thing as to not getting free samples to have you complain or make it sound like NP falsely advertised and didn't "fulfill" their part.

"I didn't get my free stuff!!!!!!! Liars!!! Thieves!!!! I was duped!!! I wouldn't have ordered if they didn't have samples!!!!"

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yea but Josh is right, there are tons of websites to order from and thats why the phrase "tons of free samples" looks so attractive. I personally wouldnt expect anything but I can see why someone who puts up $300 or something would expect some free $hit. maybe make it like bb.com and give out more stuff the bigger the order?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I placed my original order at 12:32am 1/1/2010 and just got it today... but then again I had a nuch of stuff and didnt bother to look if anything was backordered or delayed and whatnot.. I didnt mind the wait time at all just a little disappointed with the empty promise.
I ordered even before that by a few minutes and mine hasn't even processed yet..:(

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well part of the problem is when people show up on here and brag that they just got loaded up with samples, then the next guy posts and says he spent 1K and got nothing. They really should divide the samples up better or people should keep it to themselves when they score a bunch of free stuff.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea but Josh is right, there are tons of websites to order from and thats why the phrase "tons of free samples" looks so attractive. I personally wouldnt expect anything but I can see why someone who puts up $300 or something would expect some free $hit. maybe make it like bb.com and give out more stuff the bigger the order?
Yeah, I'm sure its the "tons of samples" that made people order from NP instead of other places.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep. If I spent 1K on stuff, and someone came in here and posted they spent a couple hundred and got loaded with free samples, I'd be pissed too. Who wouldn't be?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. If I spent 1K on stuff, and someone came in here and posted they spent a couple hundred and got loaded with free samples, I'd be pissed too. Who wouldn't be?

People who understand that he wouldn't have spent 1k if there wasn't a ridiculous sale to begin with.

I'm sure with a 1k order, it was those free samples that really pushed him over the edge.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
People who understand that he wouldn't have spent 1k if there wasn't a ridiculous sale to begin with.

I'm sure with a 1k order, it was those free samples that really pushed him over the edge.
You are missing the point. Other websites dont advertise "free samples/tshirts/shakers". You put the credit card in and get your supps. Now if I go to a website and see "tons of free samples" then yea for a similar product at a similar price Ill go with nutraplanet, hoping to get something..especially if Im placing a large order and other members are ranting and raving about the generous customer service. You dont have to defend their marketing strategy, we are just saying that its a little bit deceptive.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are missing the point. Other websites dont advertise "free samples/tshirts/shakers". You put the credit card in and get your supps. Now if I go to a website and see "tons of free samples" then yea for a similar product at a similar price Ill go with nutraplanet, hoping to get something..especially if Im placing a large order and other members are ranting and raving about the generous customer service. You dont have to defend their marketing strategy, we are just saying that its a little bit deceptive.
No, I'm not missing the point. I actually know them and the last thing they are trying to do is deceive you with "tons of free samples" because if anyone that runs a business of this sort knows, its not the "tons of free samples" that gets people to buy from them. Its Free Shipping, 20-80% of regular prices and bulk discount coupons....something that happens once a year....not free random samples which you get year round if you're lucky. All it takes is a little common sense to figure out that if you didn't receive them its probably because they don't have them.....not because they are trying to deceive you. If you are that offended you don't get any, then I suggest sitting back, count to 10, figure out what store you want to support and go from there. They will never tell you to go somewhere else but if you think you got deceived, then by all means, go somewhere else...

And FYI, other sites do offer free samples and most recently started to charge for them...25-50 cents per sample. Maybe NP should follow their lead and start charging then you will know you are getting those oh so valued samples....

It only takes common sense to realize they ran out instead of turning to a dramatic conclusion that they are deceptive. It only shows that loyalty and apprecation last as long as a fart in the wind....

But please continue...I wouldn't want to deprive anyone of their rightful complaints. :rolleyes:

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
haha with that degree of loyalty I bet your box is busting at the seams with tshirts and free stuff :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not loyalty, its common sense and realizing that the people on the other end aren't robots.

If you want to talk degree's of loyalty, the ones that change because of free samples in their box or not is more disturbing...or sad.

I'm out...spending too much energy on a complete non issue.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to make sure what I posted earlier wasnt taken out of context. I am NOT crying or complaining over the fact I didnt get samples nor were the samples by any means the reason why I ordered, Like I said earlier I dont care about the samples and usually just give them away to friends, as 1 dose samples dont really provide one with an idea of how effective something is.. so again I don't mind the samples not being there, my post was just inregards to the topic of the thread and I stated that I didnt rcieve samples either (as other people were saying) and that I was a LITTLE upset with NP as it was something they advertised and then came on here and said it was OUR responsibilty to ask for the samples. But NEVER before I had a problem with NP, customer service is always great and shiping turnover times are always phenomonal (with the exception to my new year order which I didnt complain about and understood that they were busy and some items were oversold). But I was just expressing a little disappointment with NP for advertising it when they didnt have enough to give out, and if they didnt have enough to give a a couple they certainely didnt have enough to give TONS. Again not cmplaining just expressing how I feel about the situation, now I will continue to order from NP as this is really isnt a big deal, like I said they have great customer service, fast shipping, great prices, and a wide selection of products (especially bulk powders which are hard to find anywhere else), this whole sample thing is something really minor and wouldnt really effect future ordering, it was just soemthing I did not expect from NP. If they clam TONs of free samples I would imagine they would have enough to give a couple to each order, especially since they said TONS

Hope this clears up the point I was making, Iam not complaining or saying NP tricked or dupped anyone Im just a little disappointed with how this sale was overall.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
....Well I wish this thread didn't turn into arguments, I just wanted to let them know I very much appreciate there CS, next time I will just PM them.

I would also like to point out that, I think customs is the biggest issue why people don't get there free Samples etc.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll tell what I think...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxwgnjgdDX4"]YouTube- Farting Preacher[/ame]

Case Closed.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Alright, I think it is time for me to chime in on this thread.

Yes, as JD just stated, customs is notorious for nabbing samples, but I do realize there are a lot of domestic orders that didn't receive any samples.

While I don't want to sound as if we have a million excuses for this inconvenience, I would like to explain the situation. I can promise that deception is the last thing we would ever want to provide to any our customers; we strive to provide 110% customer satisfaction, as anyone who knows NutraPlanet, knows our customers are like family to us.

To begin with, we did in fact have tons of samples to pass out at the beginning of the sale, which we did and still are as we receive them in stock (no matter the size of the order). Though, we did underestimate ourselves and destroyed your record breaking numbers by a landslide, which was not completely expected, at least not to this magnitude. Therefore, we then kept running out of samples to pass out, but have desperately been begging for more from whoever has them to provide, even for products we don't even carry (yet).

And, because this sale was so overwhelming and to help alleviate some of the delay, we were forced to drop-ship more than half of these orders from our distributors, meaning we had them send the orders straight out to the customers direct, as opposed to them sending the inventory to us to divide up and send out ourselves. We did not originally intend on drop-shipping any orders at the beginning of this sale, when we were marketing "tons of free samples". Unfortunately, these distributors do not include any samples in these drop-shipments (even upon our request). Though, we figured our customers would rather have their order arrive as quickly as possible without samples, then experience further delay with a few free samples.

Trust me, if we were greedy and ignorant enough to market ourselves around these "deceptive" strategies, then we would obviously be a "flight by night" company, who would not have a loyal army of amazing customers. We would not offer rock-bottom prices, cutting into our margins and bread & butter. We would not offer free shipping on our expense. We would not have an extensive customer service team, dedicated to not just fixing a problem, but making it better than as if the problem never existed. And, we would not have the passion to better ourselves, our company structure, and overall service on a daily basis. We would not be here today.

Again, this post was not out of a million excuses or pure reaction, but to hopefully shed some further light for anyone who feels cheated or deceived, and help everyone understand both sides of the story. We at NutraPlanet humbly appreciate everyone's patience, understanding, and continued support!

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
NP is the truth. I should clarify that the order I did recieve samples with was actually the only order from Nutra I've ever gotten that had samples, so it just goes to show that you can't win them all, and it's ok, better luck on your next order.

I think we can all agree that their prices, CS, and generousity outweighs any amount of samples you may or may not have gotten. I think if NP had infinite amounts of samples to give, they wouldn't think twice about giving them out; unfortunately it's not on them for how long samples are going to last. Heck, Controlled Labs samples have been out forever now as far as I can remember, but I didn't care I ordered a tub of PW anyway. Only reason I wanted to get a Green Mag sample was to see if I liked Green Apple or Lemonade better, but Green Mag samples haven't been in stock for awhile and it doesn't matter to me cuz I'll just wing it and get Green Apple and see how I like it.

Obviously not everyone is on the same page as I am about this but I don't think this is a major issue at hand. For most products, samples aren't going to do much with 1 serving anyways, besides for maybe like stims.