dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loyal customers...

I regret to inform you that, once again, we have a production facility that would rather mislead and avoid confrontation that provide accurate information on the status.

After speaking with them over 9 days ago, with the assurance that everything was ON SCHEDULE and would ship by last Thursday, I have just been informed that they did not even begin tableting until 4 days ago. In addition, they are claiming the process will not even be completed until today, with an addition 24 hours curing time and 24 hours coating time.

Add onto that, the 3 hours necessary to bottle and label.

I have threatened legal action, since we actually placed a contract into play for this job, knowing that scheduling of diet is essential. The word back is that they would try to overnight Nutraplanets stock by tomorrow or Friday.

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience. It's a huge dilemma whether we want to burn the last production facility in the country willing to take on this job, versus the inconvenience and good will of both Nutraplanet, who on my word allowed the presale, and you all.

To make things worse, Nutraplanet has totally sold out of their allotted stock.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain. You'd think companies would be jumping at the chance to retain customers during these tough times. Apparently nutritional contract manufacturers are too cool for all of that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel your pain. You'd think companies would be jumping at the chance to retain customers during these tough times. Apparently nutritional contract manufacturers are too cool for all of that.
They are clueless about their market.

We explained to them at least a dozen times:

Listen...people gain weight during the Holidays and 80% of our sales occur within the first 2 weeks of January, where people make their product choices for the first 4 months of the year. If we miss this window, we are screwed for probably 8 months. Deadline is ESSENTIAL.

But...deaf ears and apathy.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don`t worry man so no have nothing in stock right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don`t worry man so no have nothing in stock right?
Nutraplanet was reserved over 300 bottles, which are totally sold out.

Again, we have threatened legal action if they do not fill that order within 2 days.

Nutraplanet has been bombarded with angry emails and phone calls, and I completely understand. I take full responsibility.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know i`m one of these angry people but you know what this is simple why nutra`s put some INSANE specials or discounts to calm people?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know i`m one of these angry people but you know what this is simple why nutra`s put some INSANE specials or discounts to calm people?
The price they offered them for was completely unexpected. We had discounted them to make up for the Out of Stock situation of the last 9 months, but they WAY above and beyond that discount for the NY sale.

You will never see that price again on a product of this nature.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The price they offered them for was completely unexpected. We had discounted them to make up for the Out of Stock situation of the last 9 months, but they WAY above and beyond that discount for the NY sale.

You will never see that price again on a product of this nature.
yeap i know!
:eek5:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly think its because a lot of them aren't prepared for cGMP anyhow and will be going out of business once that is 100% in effect. so they are still looking for fast easy money before it falls apart.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly think its because a lot of them aren't prepared for cGMP anyhow and will be going out of business once that is 100% in effect. so they are still looking for fast easy money before it falls apart.
The last 4 have all been certified for years.

Likely, they are used to boring, underdosed vanilla formulas that require the skills of a 2 year old to run so when they hit something that requires effort they simply "put it off".

DemonicPrime

Awards
I appreciate the full disclosure. Would you care to discuss billing customers before you have started the processing, let alone having the product in stock? Thanks

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ughh feel like i'm never gonna see my order...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the full disclosure. Would you care to discuss billing customers before you have started the processing, let alone having the product in stock? Thanks
This was clearly listed as a PREsale, schedule to ship 1/11...however there is a delay.

Nutraplanet offered the presale to reserve product (since this product sells out always in less than a week) as well as squeezing it into the huge New Year's sale (at a discount of over $6 a bottle with free shipping.

However, any policy questions should be directed to Customer Service of Nutraplanet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As of Friday at 4pm, he had the Nutra stock awaiting JUST labeling.

No idea if they were able to finish in time to ship, but HIS estimate is that they should have stock by Thursday, latest.

Now..not sure about the remainder of the order, as this has pretty much pissed off our entire customer base.

doughboy

Awards
As of Friday at 4pm, he had the Nutra stock awaiting JUST labeling.

No idea if they were able to finish in time to ship, but HIS estimate is that they should have stock by Thursday, latest.

Now..not sure about the remainder of the order, as this has pretty much pissed off our entire customer base.
Thanks man.

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
Who needs a label? We all know what's in the bottle, lol!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If there is a way to skip the labels - I will take my bottles without labels. I'm not sure if that would improve the transit time though as the capper likely has all the stock.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If there is a way to skip the labels - I will take my bottles without labels. I'm not sure if that would improve the transit time though as the capper likely has all the stock.
I would too. I need my stuff ASAP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, our production facility is anal retentive *10 so they will NOT release without label.

Out of pocket, I am paying around $700 shipping to be there by Thursday.

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
I'd be willing to offer my services free of charge, just to get the stuff out the door! I have a bunch of Crayola markers, and Post-it notes laying around:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be willing to offer my services free of charge, just to get the stuff out the door! I have a bunch of Crayola markers, and Post-it notes laying around:)
How much would you charge to make 1000 crayon post-it notes that I can send to them?

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
I usually work for free, but since you're asking... How about a lifetime supply of Java soap? I can't get enough of that stuff!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, our production facility is anal retentive *10 so they will NOT release without label.

Out of pocket, I am paying around $700 shipping to be there by Thursday.
so it probably won't go out till friday from nutra then? damn. I already started on the bitter melon, you are right, that is a noticeable blood sugar drop from that brand. 1 3x a day has me staying lightly hypo feeling all day

put5onyo

Awards
so it probably won't go out till friday from nutra then? damn. I already started on the bitter melon, you are right, that is a noticeable blood sugar drop from that brand. 1 3x a day has me staying lightly hypo feeling all day
Does Nutra have bitter melon or where you guys getting it from?

DSADE- I had planned on running DCP along with LX after Alphaburn and then Mito, so I don't care about timing as long as I know I will get it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

stock will arrive tomorrow.

Cost me an extra few hundred dollars shipping, but I take responsibility.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

stock will arrive tomorrow.

Cost me an extra few hundred dollars shipping, but I take responsibility.
Great news! I'd be stoked if I got my order at the end of the week..

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really didn't notice much difference when I took it, but my DCP was around 6 months old. I wouldn't think that would make a difference. I got mine from Amazon.

JGank

Awards
this is one of the few products which I feel works as described. I wish I had been able to get one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it's in and should be shipped out shortly???
It was overnighted and will begin shipping tomorrow.

Nutra has asked VERY nicely to purchase any remaining stock (which there is none, unless another customer cancels), but I think what they have is about it.

Minimum of 12 weeks to resupply...minimum implies smooth production next go around.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It was overnighted and will begin shipping tomorrow.

Nutra has asked VERY nicely to purchase any remaining stock (which there is none, unless another customer cancels), but I think what they have is about it.

Minimum of 12 weeks to resupply...minimum implies smooth production next go around.
So let's just double that...lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
an already too bought some Reset AD BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn!!!! hey Matt what is the next run for DCP
I just confiirmed reorder of raw materials. 4 week transit time and 8 weeks production time.

PROVIDED nothing goes wrong, we're looking at 12 weeks minimum.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I just confiirmed reorder of raw materials. 4 week transit time and 8 weeks production time.

PROVIDED nothing goes wrong, we're looking at 12 weeks minimum.
Any chance of getting in a bulk high quality bitter melon extract in for the next run of DCP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of getting in a bulk high quality bitter melon extract in for the next run of DCP?
Samples should be here in a week.

I get to play first. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1