DCP Shipping Update

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. DCP Shipping Update


    Loyal customers...

    I regret to inform you that, once again, we have a production facility that would rather mislead and avoid confrontation that provide accurate information on the status.

    After speaking with them over 9 days ago, with the assurance that everything was ON SCHEDULE and would ship by last Thursday, I have just been informed that they did not even begin tableting until 4 days ago. In addition, they are claiming the process will not even be completed until today, with an addition 24 hours curing time and 24 hours coating time.

    Add onto that, the 3 hours necessary to bottle and label.

    I have threatened legal action, since we actually placed a contract into play for this job, knowing that scheduling of diet is essential. The word back is that they would try to overnight Nutraplanets stock by tomorrow or Friday.

    I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience. It's a huge dilemma whether we want to burn the last production facility in the country willing to take on this job, versus the inconvenience and good will of both Nutraplanet, who on my word allowed the presale, and you all.

    To make things worse, Nutraplanet has totally sold out of their allotted stock.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. I feel your pain. You'd think companies would be jumping at the chance to retain customers during these tough times. Apparently nutritional contract manufacturers are too cool for all of that.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I feel your pain. You'd think companies would be jumping at the chance to retain customers during these tough times. Apparently nutritional contract manufacturers are too cool for all of that.
    They are clueless about their market.

    We explained to them at least a dozen times:

    Listen...people gain weight during the Holidays and 80% of our sales occur within the first 2 weeks of January, where people make their product choices for the first 4 months of the year. If we miss this window, we are screwed for probably 8 months. Deadline is ESSENTIAL.

    But...deaf ears and apathy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Don`t worry man so no have nothing in stock right?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  5. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Don`t worry man so no have nothing in stock right?
    Nutraplanet was reserved over 300 bottles, which are totally sold out.

    Again, we have threatened legal action if they do not fill that order within 2 days.

    Nutraplanet has been bombarded with angry emails and phone calls, and I completely understand. I take full responsibility.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. I know i`m one of these angry people but you know what this is simple why nutra`s put some INSANE specials or discounts to calm people?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I know i`m one of these angry people but you know what this is simple why nutra`s put some INSANE specials or discounts to calm people?
    The price they offered them for was completely unexpected. We had discounted them to make up for the Out of Stock situation of the last 9 months, but they WAY above and beyond that discount for the NY sale.

    You will never see that price again on a product of this nature.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The price they offered them for was completely unexpected. We had discounted them to make up for the Out of Stock situation of the last 9 months, but they WAY above and beyond that discount for the NY sale.

    You will never see that price again on a product of this nature.
    yeap i know!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I feel your pain. You'd think companies would be jumping at the chance to retain customers during these tough times. Apparently nutritional contract manufacturers are too cool for all of that.
    I honestly think its because a lot of them aren't prepared for cGMP anyhow and will be going out of business once that is 100% in effect. so they are still looking for fast easy money before it falls apart.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Jenga Jenga
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I honestly think its because a lot of them aren't prepared for cGMP anyhow and will be going out of business once that is 100% in effect. so they are still looking for fast easy money before it falls apart.
    The last 4 have all been certified for years.

    Likely, they are used to boring, underdosed vanilla formulas that require the skills of a 2 year old to run so when they hit something that requires effort they simply "put it off".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. I think everyone appreciates the honest update though Dsade.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I think everyone appreciates the honest update though Dsade.
    True

    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  14. Thanks Matt for the update.

  15. I appreciate the full disclosure. Would you care to discuss billing customers before you have started the processing, let alone having the product in stock? Thanks

  16. Ughh feel like i'm never gonna see my order...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DemonicPrime View Post
    I appreciate the full disclosure. Would you care to discuss billing customers before you have started the processing, let alone having the product in stock? Thanks
    This was clearly listed as a PREsale, schedule to ship 1/11...however there is a delay.

    Nutraplanet offered the presale to reserve product (since this product sells out always in less than a week) as well as squeezing it into the huge New Year's sale (at a discount of over $6 a bottle with free shipping.

    However, any policy questions should be directed to Customer Service of Nutraplanet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Hi Matt,

    Any update?

    Thanks

  19. As of Friday at 4pm, he had the Nutra stock awaiting JUST labeling.

    No idea if they were able to finish in time to ship, but HIS estimate is that they should have stock by Thursday, latest.

    Now..not sure about the remainder of the order, as this has pretty much pissed off our entire customer base.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As of Friday at 4pm, he had the Nutra stock awaiting JUST labeling.

    No idea if they were able to finish in time to ship, but HIS estimate is that they should have stock by Thursday, latest.

    Now..not sure about the remainder of the order, as this has pretty much pissed off our entire customer base.
    Thanks man.

  21. Who needs a label? We all know what's in the bottle, lol!

  22. If there is a way to skip the labels - I will take my bottles without labels. I'm not sure if that would improve the transit time though as the capper likely has all the stock.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    If there is a way to skip the labels - I will take my bottles without labels. I'm not sure if that would improve the transit time though as the capper likely has all the stock.
    I would too. I need my stuff ASAP.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    If there is a way to skip the labels - I will take my bottles without labels. I'm not sure if that would improve the transit time though as the capper likely has all the stock.
    Well, our production facility is anal retentive *10 so they will NOT release without label.

    Out of pocket, I am paying around $700 shipping to be there by Thursday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. I'd be willing to offer my services free of charge, just to get the stuff out the door! I have a bunch of Crayola markers, and Post-it notes laying around

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ejg700 View Post
    I'd be willing to offer my services free of charge, just to get the stuff out the door! I have a bunch of Crayola markers, and Post-it notes laying around
    How much would you charge to make 1000 crayon post-it notes that I can send to them?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. I usually work for free, but since you're asking... How about a lifetime supply of Java soap? I can't get enough of that stuff!
  28. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Well, our production facility is anal retentive *10 so they will NOT release without label.

    Out of pocket, I am paying around $700 shipping to be there by Thursday.
    so it probably won't go out till friday from nutra then? damn. I already started on the bitter melon, you are right, that is a noticeable blood sugar drop from that brand. 1 3x a day has me staying lightly hypo feeling all day
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so it probably won't go out till friday from nutra then? damn. I already started on the bitter melon, you are right, that is a noticeable blood sugar drop from that brand. 1 3x a day has me staying lightly hypo feeling all day
    Does Nutra have bitter melon or where you guys getting it from?



    DSADE- I had planned on running DCP along with LX after Alphaburn and then Mito, so I don't care about timing as long as I know I will get it.

  30. UPDATE:

    stock will arrive tomorrow.

    Cost me an extra few hundred dollars shipping, but I take responsibility.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    UPDATE:

    stock will arrive tomorrow.

    Cost me an extra few hundred dollars shipping, but I take responsibility.
    Great news! I'd be stoked if I got my order at the end of the week..

  32. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so it probably won't go out till friday from nutra then? damn. I already started on the bitter melon, you are right, that is a noticeable blood sugar drop from that brand. 1 3x a day has me staying lightly hypo feeling all day
    I really didn't notice much difference when I took it, but my DCP was around 6 months old. I wouldn't think that would make a difference. I got mine from Amazon.

  33. this is one of the few products which I feel works as described. I wish I had been able to get one.

  34. So it's in and should be shipped out shortly???

  35. I knew I should have picked some up
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mysterio View Post
    So it's in and should be shipped out shortly???
    It was overnighted and will begin shipping tomorrow.

    Nutra has asked VERY nicely to purchase any remaining stock (which there is none, unless another customer cancels), but I think what they have is about it.

    Minimum of 12 weeks to resupply...minimum implies smooth production next go around.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It was overnighted and will begin shipping tomorrow.

    Nutra has asked VERY nicely to purchase any remaining stock (which there is none, unless another customer cancels), but I think what they have is about it.

    Minimum of 12 weeks to resupply...minimum implies smooth production next go around.
    So let's just double that...lol
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    So let's just double that...lol
    I wish I could laugh with you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. had to throw the lol I know it is not easy.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  40. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I wish I could laugh with you.
    No worries brah. Some of us will always stick with you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. update on my pct
    By gymrat8807 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 01:28 AM
  2. Update
    By mulliganoct in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Log in
Log in