dth twin pack

suresha

Awards
  • Established
how come np is selling dth twin pack for 84.99 with the proprietary blend at 1671 mg. and the single bottle for 47.99 with a propietary blend at 2645mg? isn't that charging double the price for actually one bottle? that deal is definitely suspect; does anyone agree? come on chuck, how could you let that happen?!!!!!!

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they have the old formula info or it's not updated. I can tell you DTHC works great! 2 bottles for $85 is a good deal, used 2 bottles in the past.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Wow, didn't believe this at first. Had to check for myself and he is right. Charging twice as much for two bottle that are equal to one bottle of the other DTH

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you look at the single bottle, the supplement facts are actually for 2 tablets. Those were the smaller tablets at 1.3g each. Also I'm not certain that the label is correct, I believe it should be

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I see what you mean, I missed that. Actually you are getting more bang for your buck if you buy 2 bottles of the bigger pills instead of 2 bottles of the smaller ones.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
how come np is selling dth twin pack for 84.99 with the proprietary blend at 1671 mg. and the single bottle for 47.99 with a propietary blend at 2645mg? isn't that charging double the price for actually one bottle? that deal is definitely suspect; does anyone agree? come on chuck, how could you let that happen?!!!!!!
Actually, you are wrong here...check the labels and number per serving.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
missed that, my bad, apologies n.p