Bulk Super Cisus

ILiftBig

Awards
I have been waiting on this product to be restocked for about a month now? Are you going to carry the product again or do I need to find another source?

ILiftBig

Awards
It's OK, I just ordered from Beyond a Century. Its not USPLabs but this is the actual product that is used in the research on cissus.

mikutzu

mikutzu

Awards
..but what about Bulk Super Cisus???? :sad::sad::sad:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
..but what about Bulk Super Cisus???? :sad::sad::sad:
Bulk super CISSUS is essentially the same thing. I believe they use a higher extract, it needs to be mega dosed regardless. Our Cissus is pretty damn good.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Bulk super CISSUS is essentially the same thing. I believe they use a higher extract, it needs to be mega dosed regardless. Our Cissus is pretty damn good.
What type of doses do you consider "Mega"? USP SCRX seems to work well for me at 2400mg twice daily (6 caps 800 mg).

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
OUr extract is 5% as compared to USP's 20%. 4-6gm daily works wonders.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I agree, it is damn good.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
OUr extract is 5% as compared to USP's 20%. 4-6gm daily works wonders.
i thougt usp's is 10%

I think nutra is almost as good as usp bulk extract, but not quite.

Primaforce bulk cissus i would not reccomend from the batch i got.

propho

Awards
  • Established
in reading the beyond a century cissus it looks to be the same as nutra's(of course possibly from a different source) this is a 20:1 extract but still standardized for 5%

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
really usp's extract i have found to be the best, they are not the cheapest though.