Who Wants to See ULTIMA at the Planet?!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just wanting to know if you guys are interested in having the ability to get ULTIMA with all of your regular goodies.

We could get it added to the site now, in time for the store-wide sale, and since many orders are still processing because of the huge demand, we could add ULTIMA to your existing order rather easily.

Note that pricing would not be any cheaper. Simply stated, there is no room to cut margins on this at all. This would be more of a convienence thing so you guys can get all of your stuff in one place.

We'd have to make a decision ASAP, so please let us know!

ULTIMA Info:
ULTIMA

ULTIMA Feedback:
User Feedback

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
if it became available at np I would definitely purchase it. as I've said countless times before np is the only place I shop for supp's, and they are the best. so can you get this there yet?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
are you serious???? You know the answer.....YES

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I would, as you said it would just be convenient, ill still save not having to pay shipping on a separate order.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YES.

I got a few tubs of the beta, but I'd def pick up 1-2 tubs... I loved your ULTIMA + TFORCE DEAL ON OMEGA!!!! Actually cheaper than the buy one get one free, but shipping to Australia killed it for me!!

Whens this sale end? :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I take it that citrus dew is going to taste similar to mountain dew?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely get at least one. I would imagine this could greatly benefit nutra's sales too.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
So I take it that citrus dew is going to taste similar to mountain dew?
That's the idea, but to be honest there is still some work to do. It is, however, improved over the first run, taste wise.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the idea, but to be honest there is still some work to do. It is, however, improved over the first run, taste wise.
Some deviation wouldn't be too bad. The thought of flat mountain dew doesn't particularly thrill me as it might with others. Then again, I'm not much of the flavors guy; after all, we're not taking a product like this just because it tastes "yummy".

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I am in! Get it in at the planet asap! And mountain dew flavor sounds like deliciousness to me!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if it tastes better than the first run count me in ;) id like to see it here and judging from the Omega subforum id say its definitely in popular demand.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Really, I though NP would have been the first to pick it up, Ultima is a VERY good supplement, I applaud Omega Sports for making. I would like to apologize Omega Sports for doubting T-Force when it first came out, by far, fadogia is a True herbal test booster, and again bringing effective innovation to the industry; my hat goes of to you gentlemen.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would still be at the $50 level.
Considering what you are getting with it and for people like me who train 3 days a week (not including 203 cardio sessions), it is a seriously good deal.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, no rush for me but would be happy to see it there by the end of the month or at least by March should it take that long. Looking forward to AS-GT then doing some Ultima after that!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An Ultima/Trinitine combo.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U can count me in. I wish it was sooner than later though because I think I am about to make my last order for a while.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in. I'd really like to see this at the planet. :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is that necessary? Trinitine is in Ultima

An ultima/anything complementary would be a better combo.
In fact, Ultima has more Trinitine in it than Trinitine does :)

But, I think to have both would be for those who want to keep the creatine levels up and continuously on board. Trinitine you can take everyday, but Ultima is recommended to take only on workout days or at least 3 days a week, which leads us to believe that off days are recommended.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is that necessary? Trinitine is in Ultima

An ultima/anything complementary would be a better combo.
I did not say "stack".

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, I'd lay money down that they go quick if you stock them.

MJ1331

Awards
add one to Order #127270 before it ships. (serious) :D

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
My new years order just shipped yesterday, but I would pick up ultima in a heartbeat if it went on sale at nutra. I'd place the order right now if I could, lol.

FNG

FNG

Banned
Awards
I say yes. I ran the beta version (2 tubs) and enjoyed it more than any other product in its group. Hell, Ultima needs its own category. I bought 3 tubs before it went out of stock back in March of last year, as well as 3 tubs from the new batch just released. Having it at Nutra Planet would save me some money as far as shipping goes.

I hope Nutra Planet and Omega can get this going.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I kind of picked a bad time to ask them to stock a new product. I think the guys at NP have been running on nothing but Clear Shot Concentrate and Adrenaline since the big sale...these guys have been working hard! As such, it slowed down other things just a bit I'm really hoping it will not be too much longer.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kind of picked a bad time to ask them to stock a new product. I think the guys at NP have been running on nothing but Clear Shot Concentrate and Adrenaline since the big sale...these guys have been working hard! As such, it slowed down other things just a bit I'm really hoping it will not be too much longer.
I'll see if I can help things along Matt. I was impressed with the last version, and with the upgrades this promising to be better.