I want to tell you guys how excited I am about this arrival, but I'm just so chilled.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhh........................

Ahhhh.

So mellow.

Zzzzzzzzz................

zz

Uh, OK, the long awaited, never duplicated "Super Phenibut" has just arrived in our warehouse! This is the stuff that we commissioned to be made exclusively for us.

You always knew we had the best prices and best service, but now our Phenibut should be at least twice as strong as anyone else's.

Word.

Phenibut (fenibut, phenigamma): comparative pharmacological activity of its optical isomers

Hopefully the site should be updated soon.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Do we order throught the old links or is it a new item?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Do we order throught the old links or is it a new item?
NutraPlanet Exclusive Super Phenibut is now in stock available in 3 sizes!

50 grams
500 grams
1 kilo

Limited supply...there may be a production delay after this first run. Based off the demand, we may be able to lock in supplies for consistent runs.

BTW, these are currently marked down an additional 20% for the NutraPlanet New Year's Sale (ends Jan 10, 2010)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that why the cost is a little higher??? Cos 100g of the other brand is 32bucks... and 50grams of NP is 20..... so is the NP stuff stronger?

How's it doseD?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice. on the r-phenibut dosing 100 mgs is enough it looks like

it has the same price as the other why wasn't the price raised if it is much stronger?

just curious. btw where does this come from? china still?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
nice. on the r-phenibut dosing 100 mgs is enough it looks like

it has the same price as the other why wasn't the price raised if it is much stronger?

just curious. btw where does this come from? china still?
I believe they got a Chinese supplier to create the R-Phenibut.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a Chinese supplier and we got them to make us an exclusive batch of the goodstuff. If it moves well, we will continue to supply it for you guys. So spread the word to anyone else interested in some quality Phenibut, to help keep it around.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, custom said China in the other thread:

The old stuff we, and everyone else had, was from China.

As others have said, Phenibut origionated in Russia, but since then production has literally all but ended. For the life of me, I could not find a producer in either Russia or Eastern Europe.

Therefore, our new stuff is also Chinese made.

However, this batch was specifically synthesized just for us in light of the research showing R-Phenibut to be at least 2 times more potent than S-Phenibut.
Doesn't matter to me, though. I don't care if it comes from Antarctica. If this stuff is good I'll definitely keep buying. I know there's much discontent with phenibut throughout the internet, so if word gets out about this being quality, I see no reason why it shouldn't sell. I'm just not sure on how to get the word out. Possibly include in the product description that this is just like the "old, granulated, strong" phenibut, and not the "new, powdered sugar-like, weak ass" phenibut?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It is Chinese. I was attempting the European route, but proved to be unsuccessful. Sorry I did not keep you in the loop, SteveO. :p

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait till mine gets delivered :yumyum: will post feedback for sure...

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Well, according to FedEx, my package should be here within the next 10-20 hours. I'll definitely try this out as soon as I get it and report back.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I swear, you ninja monkeys flew my package here. I ordered the evening of the 5th. I woke up this morning (the 8th) to find my package waiting for me.

linlhutz

Board Supporter
Awards
Mine is set to arrive by 4 PM today. I'll post feedback later tonight.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I kind of feel like a coke dealer or something, but here's a consistency comparison. Good stuff is on the right.

Attachments

linlhutz

Board Supporter
Awards
I kind of feel like a coke dealer or something, but here's a consistency comparison. Good stuff is on the right.
Did you do the Tony Montana taste test yet?

:shocked:

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I got my new Phenibut this afternoon and since it was a stressful day and I had a bad headache it was a good time to test it. I took 1 little scoop (included inside the container) which is 100 mg and let it dissolve under my tongue. It took a while to kick in but in about 15 minutes I started to feel very calm and relaxed....the headache went away and so did my "worrying about things" - tax season coming up...so I'm a bit tense.

This is a HUGE improvement! Normally I'd need 500 mg of Primaforce of SNS Phenibut and it'd make me sleepy as well as relaxed, but with this new & improved NP powder I'm just feeling content - not sleepy at all!

Thanks everyone for bringing us high quality Phenibut back in stock. :party:

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
It says "serving size 100 mg" on the bottle. I assume serving size is 1 scoop.........

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
No kidding? Hmmm....interesting. Have you had a chance to try it yet? What do you think of it?

Cdubya

Awards
Yeah 100mg of phenibut wouldn't do ****, it's from my understanding you need at least a gram or gram and a half

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I just weighed it. One level scoop came out to almost exactly 800mg.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! That's good to know....the label is really misleading. :hmmm:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what's the scoop with R-Phen? Is it a factor of "X" more potent mg/mg than previous isomers or is this just the same dosing regardless. Some of us have used up to 3g with previous NP phenibut supplies. Thanks!

PitheGreek

Awards
Sorry to bring this up, but I was really wondering if there are more experiences with this "super" r-phenibut.

Is it still for sale?

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
Bumping on old thread...but can we get some more of the R-Phenibut? This stuff was bloody awesome. I miss it something fierce.