To all Nutra reps, AM reps, and Nutra CS reps...

1. To all Nutra reps, AM reps, and Nutra CS reps...

I'd like to take a minute of my time today to personally thank each and every representative that is involved with AM and NP. I apologize as I don't know all you guys by heart, but I'd like to especially thank John Cannady for his excellent customer service that he was able to bring to me these past couple days.

I have never dealt with any CS of any company ever that responds this quick and effective as you guys do, truly outstanding. I was just a tad bit confused on the adjustments of the New Year's coupons and how it worked in regards to my order and John was able to clearly and thoroughly explain it very well. I can only imagine how many emails you guys get everyday, and considering how many you guys have probably gotten just this past week alone I think I can speak for all of the members on here when I say you guys are top of the line when it comes to customer service and support. You give us nothing but savings on top of more savings, and I for one am greatly appreciative of this as $5.00 is not just gas money anymore; it's $5.00 towards the best bulk line ever, and we all know how useful saving $5 at time is at Nutra.

So once again, my sincerest and deepest thanks to John Cannady, Steveoph, MrBigPR, Stryder, NutraMan, Darren, verner, Brian, AE14 and every other Nutra/AM rep that I forgot to mention for giving us yet another amazing sale.

NP = Unmatched, unparalleled, unrivaled.

2. You still aren't getting their Bud Light.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

3. Thank you very much for the kind words and for your business
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
    •   

4. Unbreakable

The NP CS is first class. I am happy that you are a satisfied customer.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

5. Alls well the ends well Enjoy your order!

6. Thank you, although we have nothing to do with NP customer service. Its ALL them.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp View Post
    Thank you, although we have nothing to do with NP customer service. Its ALL them.
    You're a daisy if you do.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. Yes, I too would like to thank you to Steveoph, Custom, AE14 for their outstanding customer service! Poor guys....didn't get much of a break on New Year's Day...
    Looking forward to getting my "goodies" soon

9. I agree you guys work very hard and appreciate it very much

NUTRA ROCKS!!!!!!!!

10. its hard not to recommend nutra when you see this kind of feedback

11. I had a couple mistakes on my New Years order (that's what happens when you are ordering at 5am after partying all night) and Nutra CS fixed everything for me within a day. Great service.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutra Reps look now!!!
    By gamer2be08 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:53 PM
  2. Please read Nutra Reps!
    By gamer2be08 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 06:19 AM
  3. Any Nutra reps on here right now?
    By nosnmiveins in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 11:48 PM
  4. Nutra reps, need your help ASAP on my order!!!
    By F355 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 08:24 AM
  5. Hey Nutra Planet Reps!! Order # 5246
    By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 07:44 PM