Shipment questions

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
This is my first time to buy from Nutraplanet so I'm unfamiliar with their shipping methods.

Is the free shipping for the New Year sale still 3-5 business days? And should I get an email when my order is shipped? I ordered at 12:05 CST New Years Day and all I've gotten is the invoice.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
things are moving a bit slower as a result of the increased volume from the sale. I am sure it will be going out shortly.

Also yes, you should receive an email upon shipping

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro, anytime there is a big sale it takes longer, but it is still a timely manner and worth the wait. nutra gets all my business now. You should get an email when it ships, but my last two orders I never did. If you still dont get anything in your email by end of the week you can always email them with your order number and they can let you know something. They are great to deal with and you will be more than happy

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Interesting: I just placed another order yesterday and it's processing today, but my NP account says the order I made on new years day is still pending.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Interesting: I just placed another order yesterday and it's processing today, but my NP account says the order I made on new years day is still pending.
Yeah, I guess some items were over-sold. My order from yesterday shipped today, but new years order still pending.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Yea I bought some stuff on sat and a few days ago and neither or has been processed or shipped! I bought some citruvol with each order and I think it is oversold so I guess I am waiting on that? Dunno? Hope it ships soon! Was wanting to get my stack started mon but might be delayed!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm becoming more sad as the day goes on. No update to my order yet.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I know how ya feel man! My order from sat is still hasn't been processed nor shipped neither has my one from this week

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
talked to rep just now and they said all oversold products should be in this week and no later than monday and will go out asap. Plus they are gonna offer us a few more deals the rest of the month to make up for it. Hey it may suck a little, but remember this guys, it is still way better than GNC

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
No doubt it is! There is such great deals going on! I keep trying to scrownch up more $ so I can buy more stuff

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
That's very generous. Not looking for anything to make up for the delay. It's perfectly understandable.

There's nothing like opening that big box of goodies, even if you know what it is. It's better than Xmas.