Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein

AM07

Awards
  • Established
On the NP shopping cart, it says this product is oversold and may delay shipment of my order. That's fine if it delays shipment, but am I guaranteed to still get it at the sale price, just at a later date than expected due to it being oversold? Thanks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, if your purchase dadte is during the sale, that would be the price you receive

ThunderPlat

Awards
yes, if your purchase dadte is during the sale, that would be the price you receive
Any idea how long orders aree going to be delayed that have elite gormet?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
According to the website, it says 1-3 business days.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You will receive an email when it ships, I ordered a bunch of oversold items.

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Any chance of this coming back in stock before the sale is over?
Thanks!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regarding the price, Dymatize could not keep up with the volume, and therefore changed that price. Sadly, it is completely out of NP's hands. Sorry to everyone for this, but Dymatize cut the sale short

Rike

Rike

Awards
As Jim Carrey once said in one of his movies..........." Shhhhhitttt Kaa Kaa "

sncaufield

Awards
Regarding the price, Dymatize could not keep up with the volume, and therefore changed that price. Sadly, it is completely out of NP's hands. Sorry to everyone for this, but Dymatize cut the sale short
Not surprised. I couldn't believe they lasted as long as they did. I would love to see the numbers of how many of these were sold over the course of 5 days.

Believe me I'm not complaining, and I'm fine with waiting, but any idea when these are supposed to be shipping out? Have they started to yet, etc? I ordered mine jan 1st 3:30am fwiw.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should've ordered, dammit. The gourmet elite has been my go to protein for months now, it's all I use.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I should've ordered, dammit. The gourmet elite has been my go to protein for months now, it's all I use.
how's the choc pb and the cookies and cream, if you've had them?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting for a check to clear. Damn. I don`t understand something. You guys are running a sale but Dymatize changed the price so you are not honoring the price you quoted for the entire sale? Not trying to make enemies, but isn`t that between you and them and not you and us?I`ve had no issues with you guys, ever, but a sale is a sale and IMO the price you quoted is the price that should be honored.

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
The price changed after it was already out of stock, so any that was actually ordered should be at the sale price... I was hoping it would come back in stock, but have given up.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was waiting for a check to clear. Damn. I don`t understand something. You guys are running a sale but Dymatize changed the price so you are not honoring the price you quoted for the entire sale? Not trying to make enemies, but isn`t that between you and them and not you and us?I`ve had no issues with you guys, ever, but a sale is a sale and IMO the price you quoted is the price that should be honored.
You will get it at the 24.99 price if that is what it was when you ordered. ANy problems please PM me

reptone

Awards
  • Established
You will get it at the 24.99 price if that is what it was when you ordered. ANy problems please PM me
I didn`t order yet. I was waiting for a check to clear. I was going to get an order together tonight but the price changed.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I didn`t order yet. I was waiting for a check to clear. I was going to get an order together tonight but the price changed.
We didn't quote that we were having the item on sale for the WHOLE sale, it was a limited quantity thing. This goes with every item on sale, unless of course we can get multiple shipments in. We have extended sales of other items before while having the "limited time only" sticker.

We have so many items on sale that you can make up that 10 dollar difference easily.

Teknition

Awards
Any idea when this product is going to be shipped out?