Sale = Out of stock? :(

lonewolf77

Awards
Hey Guys,

I guess i must always want to order what everyone else orders, cos everytime there is a sale the items i want go out of stock. Damn it people, let me shop for a change. Is there anyway i can still process the order and just wait for longer before the items come back into stock and are shipped to me? I dont want to miss out on the sale and its impossible for me to hit the 1000$ mark with half my order out of stock :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lonewolf, pm with the specific items and I can see what I can find out for you

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the same issue with PAL ATP Tabs, OOS or I would have ordered them. Any word on if more are on the way AE14?

lonewolf77

Awards
Haha, Yeah in the end i hit the 1300$ mark andhave already placed the order, i just had to order some different items sadly because some of the ones i wanted may not be back in stock in time. People keep beating me to the sales!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, Yeah in the end i hit the 1300$ mark andhave already placed the order, i just had to order some different items sadly because some of the ones i wanted may not be back in stock in time. People keep beating me to the sales!
Must be nice being able to order like that! I am sure you got some seriously good things coming your way though even if everything was not in stock.

lonewolf77

Awards
Gotta order in those amounts to make the shipping worthwhile :), international shipping.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta order in those amounts to make the shipping worthwhile :), international shipping.
I assumed something like that. Anything good planned with that order?

lonewolf77

Awards
Yeah to get HUGE! ;), nah its predominantly just to restock. I havent placed an order for quite some time now, probably more than half a year or so. I am interested in that geranium supp though, seems like some people have got some pretty useful effects from it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are talking about Jack3d, then yes it is amazing! otherwise the NP brand pills are supposed to be good as well, best of luck with your goals.

lonewolf77

Awards
first heard about it in Jack3d but then from the nutra pills. Sadly the nutra pills were out of stock so i got the primaforce ones....

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
The Primaforce ones are significantly weaker, 25mg instead of 60mg like Nutra has, but if you've never had them before than should be just fine.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Primaforce ones are significantly weaker, 25mg instead of 60mg like Nutra has, but if you've never had them before than should be just fine.
Take 2 and you will be fine. I find that geranium stacks well with some caffeine and you can avoid a "crash" that some get from it that way due to the long half-life of caffeine. That would be my suggestion or add 1 pill to your pwo drink that has caffeine and be done with it... lots of options and should work well for you.

lonewolf77

Awards
Wich i could have gotten the nutra ones, the 60mg does sound good and for the price better value but oh well out of stock so not much i could do about that. Am really interested to see if they have an effect on me, I do tend to buy too many supps which probably dont have a foreseeable effect.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Java Lather

**Twin Pack Special, ONLY $7.99, 56% OFF!! LIMITED TIME ONLY.

Buy 2 or more bars to receive discount during checkout**

I NOT SEE IN MY CHECKOUT????

imsothemanxd

Awards
im about to have to drive to fayetville and see wtf is up.. you guys are killing me with this OOS business lol..