Cancel Order

AndrewSlate

Awards
Hello, was wondering if I could still cancel an order that is in processing status so I could order a different product. I sent off a message on the contact page, but as it is Saturday, I wanted to make sure it wouldn't be shipped out Monday before the mail was read! :) I don't have enough posts to PM the board reps on here, or I would have kept it off the main forum, sorry.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
If you mean replace it with an item like say you bought item A but you wanted Item B and you want to swap then i dont quite know if you can or not but a rep should be able to say but if it is a case where you bought item A and forgot to buy item B its free shipping for anything so you can just place another order.

I assume you can cancel if its still proccessing but not 100% positive.

AndrewSlate

Awards
Thanks, ya I meant cancel the whole order so I can just make a new order. I just can't PM yet. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
email customer service with your order number. That should take care of it

AndrewSlate

Awards
OK, sent an email off, thanks for the help!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, ya I meant cancel the whole order so I can just make a new order. I just can't PM yet. :)
email customer service with your order number. That should take care of it
OK, sent an email off, thanks for the help!
If you did place a whole 2nd order, the email will likely suffice but it might not hurt to call in Monday morning at 1-866-780-3755 to make sure it is understood to cancel the 1st order and proceed with the 2nd.

AndrewSlate

Awards
I got a reply very soon after I emailed and my order was canceled. Very fast and friendly service on a Saturday, too. As soon as the 1 kilo BCAAs go back in stock I'm going to load up. ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a reply very soon after I emailed and my order was canceled. Very fast and friendly service on a Saturday, too. As soon as the 1 kilo BCAAs go back in stock I'm going to load up. ;)
Glad it worked out for you, and thank you for your business

statik

statik

Awards
On Saturday?!? Now that's customer service.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^No kidding, but I'm not really surprised. I've almost dealt exclusively with NP for the past few years now...outside of major sales here and there.