problem with coupon discounts NEWYEAR10

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Answers

If this is the case, this was very misleading... I put some comments in the order. 10% discount gave me $13 off a $336 order.

Happy New Year!

2. Registered User
    Answers

this is confusing. I too thought it would be 10% off everything. My orders is about $240 but its on hold now because of this..
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sorry Nutra but the additional NEWYEAR coupon codes were misleading to me as well. In the NutraPlanet New Year's Sale Part 4 thread on the bottom it states...

"...Coupons Codes:

NEWYEAR10 : Save an additional 10% off on orders over $100
    NEWYEAR15 : Save an additional 15% off on orders over $500
    NEWYEAR20 : Save an additional 20% off on orders over $1000 (unprecedented discount!)..."

To me that literally means that amount of percentage discounted on your total. I have a $335.37 order and it only discounts $10.25, whereas I thought it should be $33.54

I save more using the regular 12OFF300 coupon code. I guess I can let go of the astericks part on the banner on top of the page, BUT it should've been stated on the Part 4 thread as well because even when I click on the banner it just takes me to Nutra's forum. I don't see how I was informed about that; unless I missed that info then excuse that comment. But the Part 4 thread is the only place I see the NEWYEAR codes and I don't see where it says "only valid on non-discounted products."

On that note, why can't I use multiple coupon codes?!?!?!? I've used multiple coupon codes before just fine and now I can't. Because of this I have to now delete some items because I won't have sufficient funds due to not being able to use the two coupon codes. I'm not pissed, just a little aggravated that I couldn't use two coupon codes. I put in 12OF300 and NEWYEAR10, both separately, and still don't get more than $12 off my order.

What gives? Why can't I use two coupon codes?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I spent $330 and only got $7.79 off hope NP make sthis right for everyone that has already made there order.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have over $1000 in my cart and i want my 20% OFF.
    Its costing me $165 just in shipping to Australia
    reps where are you?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I'm still waiting on what is going on before I order.. it's pretty crazy that there isn't a response even though they are running a huge sale.
  7. ksa
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by froggy543 View Post
    I have over $1000 in my cart and i want my 20% OFF.
    Its costing me $165 just in shipping to Australia
    reps where are you?
    may I know whats your problem?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Sub Total: $500.79
    Federal Express - Home Delivery: $0.00
    Coupon Discounts: -$1.04
    Total: $499.75

0.2%, Nice....glad (I guess) to see there are others with this same dilemma. I just added a line in my comments section stating the code had screwed up, and I hope I get my 15% credited, I still had a $600+ order go down to $500, and hopefully $425 once this gets sorted out.

Top of the morning...and Happy New Year
  9. ksa
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MitchKov View Post
    Sub Total: $500.79
    Federal Express - Home Delivery: $0.00
    Coupon Discounts: -$1.04
    Total: $499.75

0.2%, Nice....glad (I guess) to see there are others with this same dilemma. I just added a line in my comments section stating the code had screwed up, and I hope I get my 15% credited, I still had a $600+ order go down to $500, and hopefully $425 once this gets sorted out.

Top of the morning...and Happy New Year
    maybe most of the items you ordered are already discounted. and if np was against giving 15% off to already discounted items then you should've used 25OFF500.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    maybe most of the items you ordered are already discounted. and if np was against giving 15% off to already discounted items then you should've used 25OFF500.
    No shiz...well i figure with all the confusion that nutra will make it right one way another. If the discount was only on non-sale items, I'd think (hope) they'd allow us to go back and apply coupon codes/potentially alter orders...they've been good to me in the past with order problems.

But honestly, I'm still hoping it was just some sort of error with the codes themselves...

***Ya, the $1.04 is 15% off the one $6.95 item I ordered that was not on sale already.
    Last edited by MitchKov; 01-01-2010 at 05:34 AM. Reason: ***Add info
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

At least you all remembered the codes. I forgot to put mine in and shot them a message directly after hitting "confirm." I don't get the advantage of free shipping like most of you folks, so the discount makes a difference to me.
  12. ksa
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MitchKov View Post
    But honestly, I'm still hoping it was just some sort of error with the codes themselves...
    Im hoping the same bc my order was 100% discounted items for $132.39 and i didnt apply the 3OFF100 but i applied newyear10 which didnt do **** for me. But im still hoping that np would make it up for us by giving me $13.24 as nutrabucks.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I am looking into it right now guys. Hope to hear something shortly
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Answers

It was additional 10% off on orders over $100 ONLY on non-discounted items! I was confused as well....and re-did the order several times until I figured it out. I agree - it was misleading and caused a lot of confusion among people....
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    It was additional 10% off on orders over $100 ONLY on non-discounted items! I was confused as well....and re-did the order several times until I figured it out. I agree - it was misleading and caused a lot of confusion among people....
    Where does it say this, not disagreeing but I haven't seen that anywhere. Thanks.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Answers

You're 100% right..it doesn't say it anywhere, and I've read through the threads several times,but that's what I figured out on my own, it kindda makes sense cause all the bulk powders had like 20% off already....but yeah...10% off ALL orders over $100 would have been nice. Happy New Year everyone!
  17. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am looking into it right now guys. Hope to hear something shortly
    thank you, please let us know what you find out
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Why say "additional" discount of it isn't I addition to the other discounts? I think it is a programing error guys.

As for the poster who thought he could stack multpile promo codes for spending $100 and $300, common sense is required here.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

did anyone else see where it said an additional 15% off of MST products? It said that in the MST section. I know the products were already discounted as well, but it did say another 15% off MST products as well. That's all I bought
  20. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sonicwaste View Post
    did anyone else see where it said an additional 15% off of MST products? It said that in the MST section. I know the products were already discounted as well, but it did say another 15% off MST products as well. That's all I bought
    I think that code applied to orders off their site but ain't sure
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp View Post
    Just called him, got a hold of him, and he will be checking in shortly.
    Thanks!
  22. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Okay gentlemen, I must admit that these coupons were meant to discount everything BUT the items on the promotional roster. The typo by omission was obviously our fault and should have been caught before the email blast went out.

To make it right for all our loyal customers and first-time patrons, I am removing the exclusion from the coupon to allow everyone to "Double Down" on the discounts for the NutraPlanet New Year's Sale.

However, the coupons will not apply to the following items:

Dymatize Gourmet Protein (already lowest price available and selling virtually at cost and with free shipping on heavy items, we can't afford to discount additionally)
    NutraPlanet Bulk Powders (items are already marked 20% - 80%)

If you've already purchased, please send an email to: support[at]nutraplanet.com and we will issue the difference in NutraBucks to your house account and it will automatically be deducted from your next order. Please remember to include the following information:
    • First, Last name
    • Order number(s)

I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion surrounding this oversight, and appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.

Now go spread the word and help us make up the lost margins in volume

Happy New Year's Everyone!

MOD EDIT: Thread cleaned up. If you have a customer service issue, then contact them as suggested.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question On NEWYEAR10
    By svtfocusman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 09:03 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 07:18 PM
  3. Discounts?
    By Pitbull954 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 07:34 PM