Sub Total: $240.01
Federal Express - Ground Delivery: $0.00
Coupon Discounts: -$2.38
Total: $237.63

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
You got 10% on non-discounted items and discounted price on everything else. For example, a kilo of ALCAR for 38.39 and a Clearshot for 24.95 with 10% off for a discount of 2.50 on your order. Makes sense?

sonicwaste

Awards
i cant even get it to work for me, and I can't get the MST discount either... supposed to be an additional 15% off

CornFed

Awards
the ad does say "additional 10% off of everything**"

Just sayin...

CornFed

Awards
fairly misleading...intentional or not...result is the same.

(removing a couple items from cart)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true, and I had to take an item away because of it, I hope they take off the 10% like they said, because saving $6 on my order doesn't seem like a crazy deal.

nucu

Awards
it's little unfair, should be 10%, 15% or 20% of everything :/. I could make an order few hours ago and take 7OFF200 :/

Bberforlife

Awards
Where does it even say that? In the only places I've seen it say 10% off it didn't say that.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
I put it in the notes and expect it back. I respect NP but the add had no conditions or asterisks
I'm doing the same. I expect nutra will make it right and that is what it says. I wanna place my order now though to get some of the limited items.

Bberforlife

Awards
Can anyone from Nutra please clear this up? I would like to know before I order.

Mikey13

Awards
NEWYEAR10 : Save an additional 10% off on orders over $100
looks to me that it means 10% off EVERYTHING and I can't ever get it to work...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing the same. I expect nutra will make it right and that is what it says. I wanna place my order now though to get some of the limited items.
If it comes out that the already discounted products were not included then it was their marketing oversight. Generally a gross misprints like moving a period i.e. 1000 becoming 100 is assumed to not be enforceable but something like this should be carried through if the mistake was made by the company

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks to me that it means 10% off EVERYTHING and I can't ever get it to work...
I'd put it in your notes with a call back number

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's little unfair, should be 10%, 15% or 20% of everything :/. I could make an order few hours ago and take 7OFF200 :/
damn thats true... I spend $200 and got $3 off my order with the new year code.. whats going on here? I would have gotten more with the regular 7off200 code... damn and I already submitted the order..

CornFed

Awards
on the site under "the planet"....

this is copy/pasted.

Additional Coupon Codes

NEWYEAR15 : Save an additional 15% off on orders over $500
NEWYEAR20 : Save an additional 20% off on orders over $1000

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the same boat...put through my order and the discount was nowhere near 10%...put it in the notes with a request to adjust the total charge manually.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn thats true... I spend $200 and got $3 off my order with the new year code.. whats going on here?
Same here, well I emailed them...lets hope this can all be fixed:S

I also had to put the 2nd pack of ATP Tabs away because I didn't have enough, I hope they can fix it and add that on to my order.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hope this is somehow fixed for the people who already ordered.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here, well I emailed them...lets hope this can all be fixed:S

I also had to put the 2nd pack of ATP Tabs away because I didn't have enough, I hope they can fix it and add that on to my order.
I pm'ed one of the NP reps.. AE.. hope he responds soon with a answer

CornFed

Awards
I'm going to hold off on my order. It's still a good sale. And free shipping is great, but "unprecedented"? Sorry, hate to be that guy.....additional 10% off entire order over 100 bucks($300 here) would be more like it.

Yeah, something's not right here. My discount of $8.58 isn't 10% off of the "not included in the sale" stuff anyway. I only have $21.90 worth of non-sale stuff. Doesn't make sense. I'm sure it's supposed to be 10, 15, or 20% off the entire order at the end it's just a screw up. Hopefully they'll get 'er figured out soon.

nucu

Awards
definitely mistake
additional= resulting in an increase in amount or number

extra new year discount,now the regular coupons discounts are better :/
better $7 off $200 than $2 :/

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
I'm with ya CornFed...had my order ready, but I'll wait to see if this gets sorted out.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea the additional part leads me to believe it is a EXTRA 10% off not 10% items that werent on sale.

Damn cant believe I didnt realize the 7off200 code earlier.. I could have doubled my new years unprecendent discount

statik

statik

Awards
Pending Items Unit Price Total
1 x Support Stack (2 Cycle Support 2.0 + 1 Post Cycle Support)
By: Anabolic Innovations
Cycle Support Flavor: Orange
$99.99 $99.99
1 x Inhibit-E (ATD) (75 caps)
By: Serious Nutrition Solutions
$20.95 $20.95
1 x Glycerol Mono Stearate (100 grams)
By: NutraPlanet
$0.99 $0.99
1 x Taurine Powder (100 gm)
By: NutraPlanet
$3.16 $3.16
1 x Lean Xtreme (90 caps)
By: DS
$26.39 $26.39
Sub Total: $151.48
Federal Express - Home Delivery: $0.00
Coupon Discounts: -$12.09
Total: $139.39

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres what the official NP sale post said..

From Part 1
The NutraPlanet New Year's Sale will be unleashed Jan 1, 2010 (at the stroke of midnight).
Up to 80% off Featured Companies
Additional 10% - 20% off coupon codes
FREE FedEx domestic ground shipping on ANY SIZE ORDER
Tons of Free Samples & Goodies!
Additional Coupon Codes:
Scroll down to the end of the last New Years Sale thread (Part 4) to view the smoking hot deals this New Year and additional savings with discount coupon codes. Savings are easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Huge discounted prices on top brands
2. Free FedEx Ground Shipping
3. Additional discount coupons
The NutraPlanet New Year's Sale is truly the Rolls Royce of all sales, but HURRY this sale is for 10 Days Only!
From part 4
Grand Finale:
FOR 10 DAYS ONLY, Starting at the Strike of Midnight on New Years Day, get FREE FedEx Ground Shipping for the continental United States on ANY SIZE order! No coupon or minimum sized order to hassle with. Get zero cost shipping automatically when selecting FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Free shipping excluded from Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO orders.

Also, be sure to take advantage of the additional discount coupon codes below, providing you with the most unbeatable low prices! The coupons section is on the last page of checkout.

Coupons Codes:
NEWYEAR20 : Save an additional 20% off on orders over $1000 (unprecedented discount!)

Once again, NutraPlanet would like to thank all of our loyal customers who have continued supporting us over the years, THANK YOU! We couldn't have made it this far without each and everyone of you! As we certainly appreciate the past and our grass roots, we look forward to the new year and the many blessings that are soon to come!
Now that I look back at my order I dont think I even saved that much from the product I did get. I feel liked I got tricked into a sales pitch :( It looks like I only saved about $11 including DEEP discounted items and coupon code.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya CornFed...had my order ready, but I'll wait to see if this gets sorted out.
I was going to as well but ragnarok was about to sell out so I just put it in the notes...

I usually don't splurge on pre workout stuff so it really need to come off or I'll be upset

statik

statik

Awards
If you look really close.... notice the 2 tiny lil stars beside the word EVERYTHING? That usually means it's not EVERYTHING lol in retail. I saved $$12.09 and only spent $140 so I'm not complaining. Hell the free shipping included means I saved about $25 total.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Last year it (the discount) was off everything. So not sure what happened. I was at 20% off last year.

I also put it in my notes - what the discount should be. Spent about 700 - half of last year.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you look really close.... notice the 2 tiny lil stars beside the word EVERYTHING? That usually means it's not EVERYTHING lol in retail. I saved $$12.09 and only spent $140 so I'm not complaining. Hell the free shipping included means I saved about $25 total.
where do you see the stars? I havent noticed them..

and shipping would have been free before the sale.. NP offers free shipping on orders over $75 so that wasnt anything extra saved

CornFed

Awards
where do you see the stars? I havent noticed them..

and shipping would have been free before the sale.. NP offers free shipping on orders over $75 so that wasnt anything extra saved
at the top of this page for one.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
If that wasn’t enough, we’re packing on extra discounts on EVERYTHING else! While other retailers out there are offering you 5% off for their “big sales”, we pumping things up with an additional 10% off on orders over $100, and…FREE FedEx Ground SHIPPING on ANY SIZE ORDER! Ready to pool together with your friends and get some HARDCORE savings?! Yeah we thought so, that’s why we’re offering additional coupon codes for 15% off orders over $500 and an unprecedented 20% off on orders over $1000!

The NutraPlanet New Year’s Sale will be unleashed Jan 1, 2010 (at the stroke of midnight).

■Up to 80% off Featured Companies
■Additional 10% – 20% off coupon codes
■FREE FedEx domestic ground shipping on ANY SIZE ORDER
■Tons of Free Samples & Goodies!
Straight off the site. I dont know what you guys are talking about orders over $100 free shipping...it says any size.

I was a little thrown reading all the pre-sale stuff. I wish they could just run a fee ship and 20% off everything plan and simple. I understand that some companies may be charging different percents for supps though, leaving them stuck adjusting everything. They are great but do have a business to run.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on the banner? yea the star coresponds to the other star that reads click for details and when you click for details you are brought to the NP forum section where it is said on the sale threads "additionally 10% off" ...

Usually if a company was making an exception it would be

10% OFF ORDER*

*Offer excluded to already discounted items

Janimba

Awards
the thing with the 2 lil stars is below the search thing on the nutra planet sales add when u enter this page.anywhos i noticed the code wasnt working either when i got on to buy my stuff but i did notice eveyrthing i wanted went on sale with huge discounts and i ended up saveing way more than just 10% so i ended up ordering more and just used the 7 off 200. many thanks to nutraplanet for the insane deals

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
on the banner? yea the star coresponds to the other star that reads click for details and when you click for details you are brought to the NP forum section where it is said on the sale threads "additionally 10% off" ...

Usually if a company was making an exception it would be
If thats the case, nutra has TONS of supps already listed in red(the prices) ie the Diesel test twin pack that is not a new sale but is listed as one...
I am going to wait for thing to clear up...
STOKED IS GONE ALREADY!!!!!!:eek5:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If thats the case, nutra has TONS of supps already listed in red(the prices) ie the Diesel test twin pack that is not a new sale but is listed as one...
I am going to wait for thing to clear up...
STOKED IS GONE ALREADY!!!!!!:eek5:
Stoked is all gone??? Damn.. thats why I got my order in.. was afraid of items selling out..

But yea I noticed some of the items they listed as part of the new year sale were already on sale such as the BOGO on the palo alto products or the solution 5 by scivation.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I just had to cut my order down to 2 ATP tabs(cause i wanna just give it a shot i guess) and 2 testopro because stoked is gone...now i cant put it through cause the Testopro is giving me the 1-3 days...can you guys change that? I think if you just let people know its fine but the order should go through.

CornFed

Awards
OMG....now i can't get any discount while using my gift voucher.

Why do they think i requested a gift voucher to NP for Christmas? The friggin' NY sale!

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
If this is the case, this was very misleading... I put some comments in the order. 10% discount gave me $13 off a $336 order.

Happy New Year!

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
this is confusing. I too thought it would be 10% off everything. My orders is about $240 but its on hold now because of this..

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry Nutra but the additional NEWYEAR coupon codes were misleading to me as well. In the NutraPlanet New Year's Sale Part 4 thread on the bottom it states...

"...Coupons Codes:

NEWYEAR20 : Save an additional 20% off on orders over $1000 (unprecedented discount!)..."

To me that literally means that amount of percentage discounted on your total. I have a $335.37 order and it only discounts $10.25, whereas I thought it should be $33.54

I save more using the regular 12OFF300 coupon code. I guess I can let go of the astericks part on the banner on top of the page, BUT it should've been stated on the Part 4 thread as well because even when I click on the banner it just takes me to Nutra's forum. I don't see how I was informed about that; unless I missed that info then excuse that comment. But the Part 4 thread is the only place I see the NEWYEAR codes and I don't see where it says "only valid on non-discounted products."

On that note, why can't I use multiple coupon codes?!?!?!? I've used multiple coupon codes before just fine and now I can't. Because of this I have to now delete some items because I won't have sufficient funds due to not being able to use the two coupon codes. I'm not pissed, just a little aggravated that I couldn't use two coupon codes. I put in 12OF300 and NEWYEAR10, both separately, and still don't get more than $12 off my order.

What gives? Why can't I use two coupon codes?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I spent $330 and only got $7.79 off hope NP make sthis right for everyone that has already made there order.

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
I have over $1000 in my cart and i want my 20% OFF.
Its costing me $165 just in shipping to Australia
reps where are you?

Bberforlife

Awards
I'm still waiting on what is going on before I order.. it's pretty crazy that there isn't a response even though they are running a huge sale.

MitchKov

MitchKov

Awards
Sub Total: $500.79
Coupon Discounts: -$1.04
Total: $499.75

0.2%, Nice....glad (I guess) to see there are others with this same dilemma. I just added a line in my comments section stating the code had screwed up, and I hope I get my 15% credited, I still had a $600+ order go down to $500, and hopefully $425 once this gets sorted out.

Top of the morning...and Happy New Year

ksa

Awards
  • Established
Sub Total: $500.79
Coupon Discounts: -$1.04
Total: $499.75

0.2%, Nice....glad (I guess) to see there are others with this same dilemma. I just added a line in my comments section stating the code had screwed up, and I hope I get my 15% credited, I still had a $600+ order go down to $500, and hopefully $425 once this gets sorted out.

Top of the morning...and Happy New Year
maybe most of the items you ordered are already discounted. and if np was against giving 15% off to already discounted items then you should've used 25OFF500.

MitchKov

MitchKov

Awards
maybe most of the items you ordered are already discounted. and if np was against giving 15% off to already discounted items then you should've used 25OFF500.
No shiz...well i figure with all the confusion that nutra will make it right one way another. If the discount was only on non-sale items, I'd think (hope) they'd allow us to go back and apply coupon codes/potentially alter orders...they've been good to me in the past with order problems.

But honestly, I'm still hoping it was just some sort of error with the codes themselves...

***Ya, the $1.04 is 15% off the one $6.95 item I ordered that was not on sale already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.