JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So ust a quick question..

Being the new year sale is approaching I have been pre-adding supps to my shopping cart. Now I was wondering on 12am tomorow (new years eve) will the contents of my cart update the sale prices themselves or would I have to delete the supp and re-add it.

thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good question! I am also curious about this.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
As I remember most people last year were doing that last year and the prices updated themselfs.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they most certainly should update. Hell, I have a cart load as well, and am hopeful things get updated.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I started loading my cart already....gotta do that with a list :cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news!!

ksa

Awards
  • Established
Do we get a 10% off if we bought something that is already discounted.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we get a 10% off if we bought something that is already discounted.

yes it is 10% off your entire order not each item

machinehead23

Awards
Not Exactly, discounted items like the elite gourmet protein won't receive more 10%, I made my order (The sale have been started) and I got discount for the non discounted items.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not Exactly, discounted items like the elite gourmet protein won't receive more 10%, I made my order (The sale have been started) and I got discount for the non discounted items.
How did you order if it isnt new years yet? are you in another country?

and Im pretty sure it's 10% off your cummulative total not item by item...

So say your order the gourmet protein which is part of the new years sale.. and you order $100+ of just that one item and enter in the 10% off code you wont get anything off?

machinehead23

Awards
Hi,

Yes, I'm from Israel and it let me add the discount code without any problem, look:

2x Whey Protein Blend (5 lb) By: All The Whey

1x Vit-Min 100 (180 tab) By: NOW Foods

1x Lifting Gloves w/ Wrist Wraps (Size) By: Valeo

1x Elite Gourmet Protein (5lb) By: Dymatize

------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: $153.90
United States Postal Service - Priority Mail International: $132.50 Coupon Discounts: -$10.39
Total: $276.01

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order." ... whats this mean?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need some help as well, I placed my order and it only took 5% off so I had to take away the second box of ATP tabs out, is it supposed to be only 5% off??

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got zero discount on this order - Would not have ordered the Rag if I knew about this.

2x Elite Gourmet Protein (5lb) By: Dymatize

1x Ragnarok Ultra (40 servings) By: Millennium Sport Technologies

1x ATP Tabs (20 tabs) By: Palo Alto Labs

------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: $111.95
Federal Express - Home Delivery: $0.00
Total: $111.95

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Already discounted items do not get the 10 or 15 or 20% additional discount.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
That's what's happening now, I don't know how it was meant to work.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just realized it only took $3 off a $200 order.. WTF???

Whats going on? I already ordered too.. can this can fixed anyhow?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just realized it only took $3 off a $200 order.. WTF???

Whats going on? I already ordered too.. can this can fixed anyhow?
How important is it you you?

Legally, the marketing materials said all items. You can contact your credit card company ect. OR keep it simply and contact NP. I put it in the notes.

My reasoning:

I only ordered discounted products, if other products that were not discounted were getting the discount I had NO WAY of using logic to see this because I never ordered products that were getting the discount. The add said all products hence it looked like the coupon was just not working. I ordered the right amount, at the right time, with the right coupon... As a consumer I expect it back.

Again I hate to complain before NP has a chance to fix things, they always do the right thing so all of this is pre-mature

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Legally, the marketing materials said all items. You can contact your credit card company ect. OR keep it simply and contact NP. I put it in the notes.

My reasoning:

I only ordered discounted products, if other products that were not discounted were getting the discount I had NO WAY of using logic to see this because I never ordered products that were getting the discount. The add said all products hence it looked like the coupon was just not working. I ordered the right amount, at the right time, with the right coupon... As a consumer I expect it back.

Again I hate to complain before NP has a chance to fix things, they always do the right thing so all of this is pre-mature

I wouldnt go as far to complain to my CC company and stop payment on the order. I have NEVER had a problem with NP and love their customer service and especially love how fast their delivery time is. (On a side not I orderd 1-t from PP 2 weeks before I put a NP order in and my NP order came in a week before my 1-t). But if they cant fix this it will just effect future business. I mean there are other supp sites.. some who will even price match so its no bigge I just perfer to order from NP but if it comes down to them refusing to fix what looks like some sort of error on their part I will just switch my online supp store.

But I have high hopes they will do everything they can to rectify this problem. I think its all just a big mistake.. hopefully

ksa

Awards
  • Established

Legally, the marketing materials said all items.
Do you see the 2 stars after 'Additional 10% off EVERYTHING**

The stars exclude discounted items.

I was lucky that most ppl here hesitated to make thier orders which gave the ability to an all in stock items order. Now I except the ninja monkeys to do the packaging and flood my order with samples in no time cough *#@~28 cough.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was lucky that most ppl here hesitated to make thier orders which gave the ability to an all in stock items order. Now I except the ninja monkeys to do the packaging and flood my order with samples in no time cough *#@~28 cough.
I really hope this isn't true. If so I could have saved more with the 7off200 coupon:S and if so what kind of sale is that.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established

Sure I see the astericks, BUT where in that ad does it include the legend for the note???

Click on that banner and it takes you to the Nutra forum. How in the world were we supposed to know what the astericks meant if it wasn't noted?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure I see the astericks, BUT where in that ad does it include the legend for the note???

Click on that banner and it takes you to the Nutra forum. How in the world were we supposed to know what the astericks meant if it wasn't noted?

exactly. Just cuz there is an asterick are we expected to just ASSUME it excludes already discounted items?

Usually when a promo or ad has a * it has a corresponding * at the bottom with fine print that list the exceptions. It would be different if the banner had

10% OFF ORDER*

*Offer excluded to already discounted items
but it doesnt it just had a * with nothing else to suggest anything. And when you clicked it, picture brought you to the NP forum when it also wasnt said anything about not applying to certain items

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
I somehow forgot to put in the coupon code before checking out! I tried to cancel the page just as a I clicked submit, but the order already went through. Is there any way I can be reimbursed the 10%?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Email.

Them.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I somehow forgot to put in the coupon code before checking out! I tried to cancel the page just as a I clicked submit, but the order already went through. Is there any way I can be reimbursed the 10%?
Email support [at] nutraplanet . Com or pm one on the NP reps

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is contacting customer service via the "contact us" link sufficient or should I follow this up with an e-mail?
Probably but I would email just in case. Good to cover all bases.