Geranium (1,3-dimethlamylamine) powder dose question

1. Geranium (1,3-dimethlamylamine) powder dose question

how do you measure this stuff out to the mg?

I do not have a scale,only a food scale, and does any one know how to measure out say 10 mgs or 20?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

2. not something you want to over-dose on. . . you can pick up a set of micro scales for like $10 off ebay
    •   

3. Jake nailed it on the head. Micro Scales.

4. Check the review written by Alex - he suggests dissolving the powder in water and using a syringe http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...ne-1-gram.html

5. make sure u have a scale that measures too the hundreth of a gram or .01 g.
    and if u dissovle it in water make sure u did the math right. i bought this one time and had my scale on tenth of a gram and i thought i was taking 20mg but i really took 200mg , it was cool for about 30 minutes then i felt worse then any comedown from illegal stims, but the ****ty feeling went away after i slept it off
    •   

6. I tend to prefer making oral suspensions with 1g of powder per 49mL of oil. It comes out to 20mg/mL.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Lots of good suggestions; you can also cap it and add a large amount of filler, just make sure the powder is very well and evenly distributed. If you aren't confident in your ability to dose properly, please consider the pre-capped version for your own safety!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 04:34 PM
  2. DTH - Dose Question
    By Eruspoena in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:22 PM
  3. question on when to dose
    By dan12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 11:37 PM