Some more BOGO offers just "popped" UP!!

sw bill

Awards
Sweet deal on the paravol, To bad its not even in stock.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paravol is good sh*t. :D

enswalters

Awards
Reset A.D. is BOGO free too???!!!!

Was just about ready to give that another run!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
just got some LR in anticapation for the last run of DCP..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should stack it with ThermoGum!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! I was just about to order Reset A.D from BB.com as they were running the same BOGO deal but will much rather order from Nutra. Hope this will last through the Holiday aka New Years sale ;-)

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
It seems like a lot of people like paravol, the ingrediants look good, but it seems underdosed to me.

The deal is too good for me to pass up, but can anyone give some insight as to why only 350mg of a bunch of herbs would work well taken two times a day as directed by the bottle?

Could you up dose to to 4-6 caps without ill effects persay? At this price id buy two bogos and UP THAT DOSAGE, because i like the ingrediant profile.

Im not really looking for sexual enchancement,instead more for gains in the gym.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like a lot of people like paravol, the ingrediants look good, but it seems underdosed to me.

The deal is too good for me to pass up, but can anyone give some insight as to why only 350mg of a bunch of herbs would work well taken two times a day as directed by the bottle?

Could you up dose to to 4-6 caps without ill effects persay? At this price id buy two bogos and UP THAT DOSAGE, because i like the ingrediant profile.

Im not really looking for sexual enchancement,instead more for gains in the gym.
I took this when it first came, out, it did nothing.

But then again, not even DTH gave me bigger loads.

So i may be the odd one out. :)

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've already placed a large order. I didn't want to wait and things go out of stock. Will probably have to order again New Years..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now if only controlled labs would run purple wraath/in train/golden gains/white flood and green mag- bogo.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a BOGO, but an outstanding deal none the less. $59.99? That is crazy

purelife1

at these prices AM customers could pull this country out of the recession