NEW Jack3d Tropical Fruit Punch

1. NEW Jack3d Tropical Fruit Punch

The NEW & DELICIOUS Tropical Fruit Punch flavor Jack3d is NOW IN STOCK AND ONLY $27.99!!!

Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. YES

let me tell you, this flavor is great and certainly a worth while purchase
    •   

3. finally something other than lemon, ready for a change

4. I love the original lemon flavor, will give this one a try, hopefully its even better

5. Wow!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. ooh.. i gotta try this- to whoever has already tried this, can you describe the taste?

7. It's great stuff. The lemon tastes, well like lemon. Trust me you'll like it. I can't wait to try the punch flavor.

8. sweet!

9. Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    It's great stuff. The lemon tastes, well like lemon. Trust me you'll like it. I can't wait to try the punch flavor.
    yeah i've had the lemon, and i love it... so im pretty sure i wont be dissapointed about the fruit punch flavor.

10. Personally i think the lemon isn't bad i've def. had a lot worse. I'm kinda skeptical about fruit punch flavors, had some very bad experiences with it. (like MTs Anatar p70, made me gag every time) but i have confidence in USP

11. the fruit punch was very subtle imo. Of course it depends upon the amount of water you use, but I still got the same great pre w/o feeling, with a much better taste. (I am a sucker for fruit punch)

12. Might have to pick this up i hated the lemon flavor couldnt even gag it down. But loved loved loved the results hopefully this is less household cleaner and more Fruity Oasis punch.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jack3d Fruit Punch Clumpy/Wet looking
    By Lou villian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 09:08 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 01:53 PM
  3. Anyone hear how new Jack3d Fruit Punch is?
    By Gmen11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:25 PM
  4. JP8-Tropical Punch or Grape....vote now!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 04:30 PM