NEW Jack3d Tropical Fruit Punch

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The NEW & DELICIOUS Tropical Fruit Punch flavor Jack3d is NOW IN STOCK AND ONLY $27.99!!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YES

let me tell you, this flavor is great and certainly a worth while purchase

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
finally something other than lemon, ready for a change

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I love the original lemon flavor, will give this one a try, hopefully its even better :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! :food:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ooh.. i gotta try this- to whoever has already tried this, can you describe the taste?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's great stuff. The lemon tastes, well like lemon. Trust me you'll like it. I can't wait to try the punch flavor.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
It's great stuff. The lemon tastes, well like lemon. Trust me you'll like it. I can't wait to try the punch flavor.
yeah i've had the lemon, and i love it... so im pretty sure i wont be dissapointed about the fruit punch flavor.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Personally i think the lemon isn't bad i've def. had a lot worse. I'm kinda skeptical about fruit punch flavors, had some very bad experiences with it. (like MTs Anatar p70, made me gag every time) but i have confidence in USP

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the fruit punch was very subtle imo. Of course it depends upon the amount of water you use, but I still got the same great pre w/o feeling, with a much better taste. (I am a sucker for fruit punch)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Might have to pick this up i hated the lemon flavor couldnt even gag it down. But loved loved loved the results hopefully this is less household cleaner and more Fruity Oasis punch.