NutraPlanet Sale?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you load up your cart and have your credit card on file, you can get a trusted friend to check out for you when they have time, although we released full details of the sale on New Years eve, so you might have some extra items you want to add at that time. I'll see how much info I can leak before hand
    Dude u r the man lol. Thanks a lot and dont worry I wont let a sale even 1 as nice as this stop me from having my fun that night. I cant pass up downtown Athens New Years eve if possible.


  2. Yes, yes - we want some insider information


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you load up your cart and have your credit card on file, you can get a trusted friend to check out for you when they have time, although we released full details of the sale on New Years eve, so you might have some extra items you want to add at that time. I'll see how much info I can leak before hand
  3. Wink


    Let the info flow. I won't tell if you don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you load up your cart and have your credit card on file, you can get a trusted friend to check out for you when they have time, although we released full details of the sale on New Years eve, so you might have some extra items you want to add at that time. I'll see how much info I can leak before hand
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Oh I dont doubt the worth. But I was looking forward to a night out in Athens. Maybe have a good New Years for a change.
    Don't blame you there....Athens is a very cool city!!! GO DAWGS!!!

    Though, I will go ahead and say that this sale will be well worth your troubles....trust me.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Don't blame you there....Athens is a very cool city!!! GO DAWGS!!!

    Though, I will go ahead and say that this sale will be well worth your troubles....trust me.
    We're anxiously awaiting!

  6. midnight=8am for me lol. Hope I dont passout after the Rose Bowl which airs at 1230am here. We are talking the midnight as in the start of 2010, right, and not the start of NYE?

  7. I am sure some small details will be released slowly
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  8. Any hints on what the bargains will be?

  9. subbed for the info on these deals
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Don't blame you there....Athens is a very cool city!!! GO DAWGS!!!
    )
    Oh! it seems there's an Athens in Georgia :facepalm:

  11. I love the sale. It was sic about 2-3 years ago but then slowly faded. I wasnt to impressed last year but without a doubt always get on the computer to check things out.
    I usually dont buy till NY-day about 10am and dont have any issues with getting my stuff.
    Ill be waiting though...

  12. I just hope u give discounts on gooood stuff aka blue gene, ax xcite...

    and half price shipping to australia

    ops i said it again. lol
    :P

  13. I'm hoping...
    TestoPro
    Formestane(CEL)
    HGH UP
    Super Cissus
    Jack3d
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm hoping...
    TestoPro
    Formestane(CEL)
    HGH UP
    Super Cissus
    Jack3d
    Same here Bro......Some of those items will be Out of stock very soon

  15. Only 2 bottles of HGH UP left:O and 9 bottles of TestoPro left!!!!!! I will be so sad if they are out of stock come the day of the sale
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    and half price shipping to australia
    You should ask USPS, not Nutra

  17. Quote Originally Posted by blind12 View Post
    You should ask USPS, not Nutra
    NP should ask USPS to be nice about us AUSSIES.

    +

    When u think about it, if someone orders $500 worth and its free shipping in the US, say it costs NP like $10-15??? Why not give that extra discount to international customers?

    I know most US based sites don't care about internationals, but I know a fair few Aussies on this board who buy and would be very happy ;P HAHA!

  18. Come on guys, let's get some hints or teasers up in here.

  19. tease?




  20. She's a tease.

    happy now?

  21. Not bad, but not the kind of tease I was looking for

  22. lol Ill see if I can find a different type for you..

  23. Wow......that surprised me. Didnt know that was going to be part of the sale?
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Ya just have what you want in you basket and buy it at midnight.
    That's if you know what's going to be on sale before midnight..

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm hoping...
    TestoPro
    Formestane(CEL)
    HGH UP
    Super Cissus
    Jack3d
    Jack3d is one sale right now..

  26. Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    That's if you know what's going to be on sale before midnight..
    How do you know I don't know already? I used my DeLorean and found out what was in the sale already.

    Last time I do it tho, Got pulled over doing 82 MPH. I wonder if i still have to pay this ticket.


    HAHA
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  27. I would love too see No Shotgun at a lower price, I wouldn't have to go elsewhere to save the $8-10 price difference. White Flood would be another I would finally buy if it was priced around/under $35 for the bigger tub(I can get it elsewhere for 35 not on sale). I love NP and I hate to bring my business elsewhere, but there are some items that I always end up buying from other places because of the price difference. Hopefully the items I mentioned above with be included in the sale.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    Jack3d is one sale right now..
    Yes but the price looked better when it was at $21, I'm just hoping maybe it will be even lower on New years then what it is now. Who doesn't want lower prices right lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Don't blame you there....Athens is a very cool city!!! GO DAWGS!!!

    Though, I will go ahead and say that this sale will be well worth your troubles....trust me.
    Speaking of which......GO DAWGS, 44 TO 20! Not too shabby.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yes but the price looked better when it was at $21, I'm just hoping maybe it will be even lower on New years then what it is now. Who doesn't want lower prices right lol
    Exactly. I didn't realize it was $21 at one point. That would be sweet.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Speaking of which......GO DAWGS, 44 TO 20! Not too shabby.
    Either team winning was ok with me. I picked Texas A&M for my bowl pick em but figure the Dawgs winning right before a party night is always a good thing.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Either team winning was ok with me. I picked Texas A&M for my bowl pick em but figure the Dawgs winning right before a party night is always a good thing.
    woo woo Go A&M!, even though it didn't happen.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  33. im praying some ATW protein will be on this sale. i need to stock up badddddd

    edit: specifically talking about the isolate....but i guess i'll let it slide if its just the blend

  34. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im praying some ATW protein will be on this sale. i need to stock up badddddd
    same here... you can never have enough protein around
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im praying some ATW protein will be on this sale. i need to stock up badddddd
    Me too man. I have been using ON nitrocore24 and it tastes chalky and makes me feel sick.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  36. As we are constantly doing requests..

    My order looks a bit like this, feel free to discount most of what i want.. LOL

    PP - Toco-8
    AXcite Scented Pheromone Cologne
    Animal Omega
    Krillipid Balance
    Renegade Pheromone Soap
    Sustain Alpha w/ Liqua Vade
    Thermolife C-BOL + T-BOL
    HGH UP
    Hemavol (already discounted)
    CL - Blue Gene

    + alot of general stuff ...
    :P

    HAPPY NEW YR ALL!

  37. The price discounts will have to be pretty good to entice international customers...NP shipping costs right now are about 40% more than other sites. Good discounts are equalized because of this.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    I love the sale. It was sic about 2-3 years ago but then slowly faded. I wasnt to impressed last year but without a doubt always get on the computer to check things out.
    I usually dont buy till NY-day about 10am and dont have any issues with getting my stuff.
    Ill be waiting though...
    i agree 100%, 4 years ago the discounts were incredible. each year since they have been less and less. i will still check in, but won't expect much.

  39. Right...so it'd help to know a bit in advance what to expect this year as other sites are running specials as well.

  40. Here is what my shopping cart would love to be (but probably won't). I am looking to try a couple new things...

    paravol
    cycle support v2
    DTH or DTP
    ultra cordygen v2 or nitroceps
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NUTRAPLANET MST SALE
    By Darrellw in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 04:42 PM
  3. R4W Sale at Nutraplanet: Only 22.25!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:43 AM
  4. For Sale: Nutraplanet Items for sale and trade (Amino Acids)
    By clownbaby in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 09:19 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Log in
Log in