NutraPlanet Sale?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. bring it NP!

2. Yeah can't wait to see the deals this yr
    •   

3. Does anyone know if the sale will start at midnight?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Does anyone know if the sale will start at midnight?
    Im assuming so im trying to figure out exactly what im gonna get but boy am i excited.

5. C'mon NP - give us some teasers....is there going to be a 10% off all powders?
    •   

6. I will be ready at 12 on the dot! LOL

7. If the supplies are limited on any of the sales, I really hope it doesn't start right at midnight.. a lot of people are obviously busy. But I guess the most committed to the cause get first dibs. huh?

8. Quote Originally Posted by sncaufield View Post
    If the supplies are limited on any of the sales, I really hope it doesn't start right at midnight.. a lot of people are obviously busy. But I guess the most committed to the cause get first dibs. huh?
    or those who can place orders from their cell...

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Does anyone know if the sale will start at midnight?
    It will.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It will.
    SWEET! I will be ready, I wonder If I'll be the first:O lol

11. Lame that means I would have to cancel my New Years plans which seem to be cancelling themselves.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    SWEET! I will be ready, I wonder If I'll be the first:O lol
    you might have to beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Lame that means I would have to cancel my New Years plans which seem to be cancelling themselves.
    You know NP and our annual sale are so worth it

13. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    you might have to beat me to it

You know NP and our annual sale are so worth it
    Oh I dont doubt the worth. But I was looking forward to a night out in Athens. Maybe have a good New Years for a change.

14. Lots of people are going to be out, so I wouldn't worry too much about stock running out shortly after midnight. I wouldn't wait until 10 or 11 am though.

15. Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    Lots of people are going to be out, so I wouldn't worry too much about stock running out shortly after midnight. I wouldn't wait until 10 or 11 am though.
    Iphone purchases FTW lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Iphone purchases FTW lol
    Ya just have what you want in you basket and buy it at midnight.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

17. I wish I had an Iphone... maybe thats what I should have asked Santa for Christmas lol. Well I am not too sure where I will be waking up the next day so lol.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I wish I had an Iphone... maybe thats what I should have asked Santa for Christmas lol. Well I am not too sure where I will be waking up the next day so lol.
    If you load up your cart and have your credit card on file, you can get a trusted friend to check out for you when they have time, although we released full details of the sale on New Years eve, so you might have some extra items you want to add at that time. I'll see how much info I can leak before hand

19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you load up your cart and have your credit card on file, you can get a trusted friend to check out for you when they have time, although we released full details of the sale on New Years eve, so you might have some extra items you want to add at that time. I'll see how much info I can leak before hand
    Sounds awesome, what if something isnt in stock like toco from PP atm? harder for us internationals but id love to do a nice 300-400US buy.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Sounds awesome, what if something isnt in stock like toco from PP atm? harder for us internationals but id love to do a nice 300-400US buy.
    I'll check on the status of our PP shipment.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Dude u r the man lol. Thanks a lot and dont worry I wont let a sale even 1 as nice as this stop me from having my fun that night. I cant pass up downtown Athens New Years eve if possible.

22. Yes, yes - we want some insider information

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
  23. Wink

Let the info flow. I won't tell if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Oh I dont doubt the worth. But I was looking forward to a night out in Athens. Maybe have a good New Years for a change.
    Don't blame you there....Athens is a very cool city!!! GO DAWGS!!!

Though, I will go ahead and say that this sale will be well worth your troubles....trust me.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

25. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post

Though, I will go ahead and say that this sale will be well worth your troubles....trust me.
    We're anxiously awaiting!

26. midnight=8am for me lol. Hope I dont passout after the Rose Bowl which airs at 1230am here. We are talking the midnight as in the start of 2010, right, and not the start of NYE?

27. I am sure some small details will be released slowly

28. Any hints on what the bargains will be?

29. subbed for the info on these deals

30. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    )
    Oh! it seems there's an Athens in Georgia :facepalm:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NUTRAPLANET MST SALE
    By Darrellw in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 04:42 PM
  3. R4W Sale at Nutraplanet: Only 22.25!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:43 AM
  4. For Sale: Nutraplanet Items for sale and trade (Amino Acids)
    By clownbaby in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 09:19 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM