Nimbus Nutrition Restock

patm

Awards
If and when will NutraPlanet restock Poseidon? This question was asked last month and not answered by NutraPlanet. A lot of us use Poseidon and need to know.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard that something is coming out, and it will be cheaper while being GMP stamped.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe I answered the Nimbus question; probably deep in the ETA thread. At this point we aren't restocking the Nimbus products since they weren't moving very well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe I answered the Nimbus question; probably deep in the ETA thread. At this point we aren't restocking the Nimbus products since they weren't moving very well.
That's too bad. I really liked poseidon. :(

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's too bad. I really liked poseidon. :(
I'm not shocked; every large container that I bought had to thrown out. I'm sure that the color should not be poo-brown and taste like metal. I started calling it, "Pooooooseidon." I never had an issue with the smaller containers; although, I do purchase it from a different supplier. Did you know that AI use to carry Poseidon? I forget the name of it, but I DG use to send me some all the time until they stopped carrying it. They had a deal with Nimbus for the over-seas market.

I only buy the small tubs now - no issues there.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So it looks like maybe Nimbus is going out of the business? Man, for awhile their Poseidon was a huge seller, I had a big container of it and Blast cement up on me and they replaced it for free, always seemed like good guys and they were doing well for a long period of time. Sorry to see them go, hope that isn't the case. BTW, they told me to keep the foil top and place it inside the lid and since then I've had a container of Poseidon open for 4 months now and it is still a fine powder. Hope this helps anyone who still uses the product in the future.

lonewolf77

Awards
Wow, that is bad news indeed. I really loved poseidon and used it in all my shakes.

tims03redfire

Awards
So it looks like maybe Nimbus is going out of the business? Man, for awhile their Poseidon was a huge seller, I had a big container of it and Blast cement up on me and they replaced it for free, always seemed like good guys and they were doing well for a long period of time. Sorry to see them go, hope that isn't the case. BTW, they told me to keep the foil top and place it inside the lid and since then I've had a container of Poseidon open for 4 months now and it is still a fine powder. Hope this helps anyone who still uses the product in the future.
Wow, that is bad news indeed. I really loved poseidon and used it in all my shakes.
Definitely NOT going out of business....Actually growing alot. Lots of new products are coming out. Nutra Planet decided to drop Nimbus.....and hopefully with enough customer support they will pick them back up!

lonewolf77

Awards
Thanks for the tip about how to keep it fresh, that is one problem i had with every container i got, after being open a while it will get really hard and stuck together and change colour somewhat. I knew it was exposure / liquid, but nothing i did could stop it from happening.

Mattocks118

Mattocks118

Awards
We our not going out of business. We're looking at 2010 to be a big year for us and coming out with new products and possibly some apparel :D

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We our not going out of business. We're looking at 2010 to be a big year for us and coming out with new products and possibly some apparel :D
Glad to hear this, hope NP picks your product line back. Best of luck in the new year.