Bulk Green Tea Extract dosage?
- 12-09-2009, 11:24 PM
- 12-10-2009, 12:13 AM
12-10-2009, 01:19 AM
12-10-2009, 08:06 AM
12-10-2009, 02:05 PM
1/4 tsp is about 700 mg.
12-11-2009, 01:37 AM
12-11-2009, 04:25 AM
12-11-2009, 04:40 PM
12-11-2009, 05:04 PM
The latter; 700mg of the extract, 50% of which is EGCG.
12-11-2009, 07:57 PM
12-11-2009, 08:35 PM
12-13-2009, 07:59 PM
Can somebody point me towards a description of this product? I cant find it anywhere on the NP web site.
12-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Per NPGREEN TEA containins powerful polyphenol antioxidants. The most effective are catechins (especially EGCG), believed to be over 200 times more powerful than Vit. E at inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Studies show lower arthritis, cancer, and heart disease rates with regular use of 4 cups or more per day.
It improves hormone balance by inhibiting both 5-alpha reductase and aromatase. Catechins have been shown to prevent the breakdown of cartilage and lower COX-2.
Green tea causes thermogenic fat loss, controls blood sugar, and inhibits the digestion of starch. Take with meals to help neutralize dietary carcinogens such as nitrosamines. Green tea is the most cost-effective of all the plant antioxidants.
95% Polyphenols; 50% EGCG
12-14-2009, 01:17 PM
12-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By spimp187 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 04-22-2011, 10:33 PM
- By Montesano813 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2010, 01:45 PM
- By RedwolfWV in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 01-06-2008, 08:01 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-27-2007, 11:57 AM
- By bmw71285 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2007, 01:34 AM