PEA (1 gram)

  1. PEA (1 gram)


    PEA (1 gram)

    Bulk PEA Powder You should have an accurate scale to measure out the effective dose of this product. PEA is a naturally occurring substance found in such items as blue-green algae, salami, bologna, and of course, chocolate. In recent years, it has also become an extremely popular ingredient in numerous dietary supplements, ranging from weight...


  2. ya? personally i like to take 2-3 grams on a COMPLETELY empty stomach and trip out
    CELTIC LABS REP

  3. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    ya? personally i like to take 2-3 grams on a COMPLETELY empty stomach and trip out
    Guessing you enjoy that "swimming"-like effect? haha
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   
       


  4. Was this post, too enlighten us on PEA?

  5. Any chance of getting PEA in bulk? Make this part of Black Series and sell it in a 100 grams container? Don't worry - we won't overdose



    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Was this post, too enlighten us on PEA?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Any chance of getting PEA in bulk? Make this part of Black Series and sell it in a 100 grams container? Don't worry - we won't overdose
    primaforce has some stuff. i think it was like 18 bucks for a bottle full of 1/2 gram caps.


    swimming effect? i would say its like a cross between being stoned and being drunk. something like the old vector/red dawn type stuff. ill never forget the first time... took it first thing in the morning then took a sh*t and half way through i was like OMFG whats happening. i didnt expect it at all. got all numb then felt like i was floating... scary at the time tho
    CELTIC LABS REP

  7. Indeed, one of those supps where a tiny little bit can go a looooong way!

    I like to stack it with DL phenylalanine, tyrosine, and hornedine...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    primaforce has some stuff. i think it was like 18 bucks for a bottle full of 1/2 gram caps.


    swimming effect? i would say its like a cross between being stoned and being drunk. something like the old vector/red dawn type stuff. ill never forget the first time... took it first thing in the morning then took a sh*t and half way through i was like OMFG whats happening. i didnt expect it at all. got all numb then felt like i was floating... scary at the time tho
    lol, that reminds me of my 1st time using it. same situation, literally.

    I've found, first thing in the morning to be optimal. i was on an empty stomach when i got home yesteray. So i popped 1,5g preworkout. about 20min later, hit me like a wave. i could feel it swoop hrough my head.

  9. ya, first thing in the morning is the only time it works for me. even 3 hours after i eat isnt long enough. seems like it works much better when the body is in a fasted state.

    but really, anything less than enough to make me feel goofy does nothing for me as far as energy or concentration
    CELTIC LABS REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatines compared: gram for gram?
    By sjfou in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 02:22 AM
  2. tsp in a gram of 4ad
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 07:08 PM
  3. gram of 4AD?
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 09:32 AM
  4. How many MCG are in a gram?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 07:22 AM
Log in
Log in