Get down with OEP and finally get the body of your dreams...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see the name is now OEP and the ingredients are gone. Were we not supposed to see that? I still have it copy and pasted on my machine.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someone rated it? thats hilarious

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it has been sent out to like 100 people. So it is easy to believe it has ratings.
If you have been following the logs...i dont think anyone who tried it would rate it a 1 star product

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have been following the logs...i dont think anyone who tried it would rate it a 1 star product
Not doubting there is one sham in there at least. But you also have to realize there is a bigger world than AM.

BifWebster

Awards
Is there a lotta VAT attack in there? I waited to long with VAT attack, reviews were awesome, waited too long to order it. I don't know if I'd be better off ordering in the IC or on this presale.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not doubting there is one sham in there at least. But you also have to realize there is a bigger world than AM.
really:32:? dang i should get out more lol

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Meaning there are more people taking it than your little circle.

Really? Man im so closed minded...what would i do without you adams?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your age shines through one again.

22...such a wonderful age...so much learning and growth happening at a crash course rate, filled with testosterone and possibilities, optimism in the thought that I still have my whole life to continue learning, growing, and maturing

You are so perseptive to pick up on that....

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Should come out with vat attack solo again!!! can't wait for EOP launch though.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sam put that up yesterday and OEP had a 1 star rating...love my haters!
I've been living in a cave...

What is this stuff; USP Powder, finished capped product???

Is there a write up yet?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not at all, I mean one guy lost 21lbs in less than 2 weeks.
.....i would love to see that log...that sounds very hard to swallow...unless it was done drastically with dramatic cut in calories, no carbs....and maybe a strong diuretic towards the end

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
1250 cut in cals. Little less than 100g carbs. No sh*t it out pills. Really I wish there was a way i could make y'all believe me. I know it sounds to good to be true. Can't link the log i'm on my phone.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JESUS GOOD JOB BENJ!! i gonna go looking for your log now....yeah im procastinating writing this essay...haha

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok so here is his log....

Link

......wow just wow......i tip my hat to you good sir

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have lost 20 lbs in a month without the use of supplemtation and thinking back I think about 13 was in the first 2 weeks. Yah a lot was water weight and your have to be very overweight for something like this to happen but it is possble that a very good product could enhance those early losses.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I have lost 20 lbs in a month without the use of supplemtation and thinking back I think about 13 was in the first 2 weeks. Yah a lot was water weight and your have to be very overweight for something like this to happen but it is possble that a very good product could enhance those early losses.
I am fat. But I've been recomping and cuttig since feb. Nice to see it go. And hopefully it won't ever come back!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am fat. But I've been recomping and cuttig since feb. Nice to see it go. And hopefully it won't ever come back!
Yah that is even more astounding means less water weight than I would have thought also.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
man this stuff sounds tempting, cant wait to give it a ttry

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
go ahead and release it already. all this talk is just a tease

sonicwaste

Awards
so when is the official release date??
yes please let us know release and ingredients..

or at least the release date for inner circle members. I've got a 2 week supply left of my current burner routine, and don't know whether or not to re-buy or wait for OEP.

I've heard Dec 15 and I have heard mid january,.