NP please carry the ghernerate stack!!!

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Just a thread requesting that NP stocks the ghenerate stack. So if you`d like to see NP carry it, let them know... Thanks!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
why should they? It does not increase GH anyway.....silly boys

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
would also like to try, their site doesnt ship os

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
finally got mine in, and agreed, NP needs to carry this!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Let's hear how much you guys really want this!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
While I am not speaking of lg's company site, I have had very very negative experiences with company site stores. np has certain consumer privacy guarantees that promise privacy, and consumer information security.

I don't think I will ever buy from any company site directly, unless given no choice.

I do order from np regularly and would love to try ghenerate!

I will buy this if np carries it.

ritchy

Banned
Awards
I`m still in. I know an LG rep from another board who is supposed to recommend me a few sites that sell ghenerate this week. Hopefully NP will be on that list. I`m down for 3 bottles if ther special is still on with the Igf-1 pills.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the stack? What else does Ghenerate come with? I have heard some amazing things about ghenerate btw

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would really love to see our full line at Nutraplanet. I always recommend NP to people, and it makes it difficult when I want to recommend LG's products to guys. I have to direct them to other sites to get our stuff.

All of our products are completely compliant with FDA and DSHEA regulations, hormonals included. I know you guys carry some products that aren't compliant, so to me it just makes sense.

GHenerate, the new Lipotropic, Perfect Carb, SLIN, E-911, T-911, Anadraulic State, Postal, NO Infuse, our upcoming joint supplement soon to hit the market, Formadrol Extreme, the new M1D and Methyl Masterdrol, and tons of other stuff. We've really got a great line that I think NP is missing out on.

I know plenty of guys on this board that are loyal NP customers that would love to see more LG products at the Planet. Before I was a rep, I was always having to make orders from other sites for the LG products I wanted. I hated doing that as I have always had such great experience with NP and their people.

ritchy

Banned
Awards
So any chances NP will be carrying this stuff. I don`t think the lack of responses in this thread really means there`s no interest...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
+1, just carry the full line... and use a time warp to get the joint repair there too cuz im hurtin bad without it!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be nice if LG's products were present at Nutraplanet i do love LG its one of my favorite supplement companies out there right now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having to order from Canada, NP is my only choice really. There is no comparison when I order someplace else. I am kind of perplexed that they haven't picked up Ghenerate, is there any reason for this?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will take a look at this guys, and see what I can find out.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Ghenerate is good stuff. I hope nutra picks it up it as it probably will be a staple for me pre bed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will say that I had no issues getting Ghenerate from LG direct during the sale but it would be nice to get it direct from NP; pricing is almost always better buying from NP versus the company websites.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No word ?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Probably not reply/decision yet. I know they're up to they're necks processing and shipping out the massive amount of orders from this past weekend!
Bump for this.

Enjoying my run with it so far. Np should carry this!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope this goes through. It's a real shame that NP doesn't stock our line. There are so many LG followers on this forum, but since most of them shop at NP, it's very difficult for them to go anywhere else. As I said before, I've always been loyal to NP since back in 2004. I hated having to get my stuff anywhere else as the customer service was always so great at NP, and their deals were great.

I'd really like to see the full line at NutraPlanet. I see no reason for it not to be. Our products are innovative and novel, and our prices are very competitive, and with the addition of the new products soon to hit, and their popularity on the forum, Natadrol and the joint repair complex most specifically, there's really going to be a lot of call for more retailers.

If the line was picked up, you have my word that I'd direct everyone to NP for our products, as I always have for other things I recommend. I can't even count how many times I've made people NP believers; regularly ordering from NP.

anbes

Awards
I1d like that, because I cannot chip it from brazil in lg's page!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, the more I reflect on this, the more upset I become. LG's products are getting increasingly popular, our ingredients are of the highest quality, our entire line is completely compliant with FDA and DSHEA regulations; that's far more than I can say for a number of products on NP's site.

I've been a loyal NP customer for a long time. I've directed numerous people to the website and have generated a good deal of revenue for NP.

I'm tired of seeing LG Sciences treated like absolute trash. I can't help but think there is something else going on behind the scenes. All I'm saying is something smells like a pile of dog crap.

This is a bold statement for me to make, but until I see at least a well-size portion of our line at NP, I will take my supplement shopping elsewhere, and in addition, I will no longer recommend your site to others. - Your customer service is top-notch, the prices are great, but I just won't stand for this anymore. On multiple occasions I've brought up to NP reps about carrying our line, and while they have treated me with the highest respect, I can not say the same for the company itself, who acts so gingerly towards carrying our products.

I normally spend at least $100/month on supps at NP. I know my brother makes a relatively good sized order every couple of months, and I have friends who do the same. No longer will this be the case. I'll personally see to it that they go elsewhere for their orders. Some of them have already began doing so as they're getting sick of LG products never being replenished on the site. A large portion of those who purchased T911 was due to me referring it.

Until I see our line, I'll make sure to direct my friends, family, and co-workers to other retailers.

I love NutraPlanet. I really do. But I just won't take this anymore.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sorry that you feel that way IC. As with most things in life, things tend to take time, and this situation is no different.

In all honesty, one never knows how things are going to go, especially in this particular industry. With that said, many things must be on a "take it as it comes" approach. I doubt that my response will make this situation seem better, however, it is the most appropriate at the moment.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sorry that you feel that way IC. As with most things in life, things tend to take time, and this situation is no different.

In all honesty, one never knows how things are going to go, especially in this particular industry. With that said, many things must be on a "take it as it comes" approach. I doubt that my response will make this situation seem better, however, it is the most appropriate at the moment.
I understand and agree, but I just have this feeling that it goes deeper than that. I don't think time is the problem here.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IC, I can assure you there is no behind the scenes conspiracy theory going on here.

We've attempted to carry the line and invest marketing dollars into promoting the products but ran into serious problems with orders being backordered for extended periods of time with no word on whether something is in stock or ETA's. In order to maintain a high level of customer service, we need to work closely with our vendors and improve the lines of communication. If an order is placed and we request a follow-up alert if anything is out of stock, and weeks go by with no notification, this creates an issue for us.

If stock issues are resolved, turn-around times shortened, and communication fortified, I have no problem increasing the line offerings for LG Sciences.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't be recommending other sites on this forum. We have plenty of retailers, and I'm a member at multiple forums for each one. I respectfully follow the rules of each forum. I'm simply here to represent LG Sciences and our products. AM is my home-forum, and I greatly appreciate where it has taken me, the people I've met, and the guidance I've received.

I don't believe I'm in any way "popping off at the mouth" by saying what I did. I still love NutraPlanet, but I can't personally see supporting a company that won't support who I work for. I said I won't recommend NP, I didn't say I will trash talk it.

As a consumer, NP has given me the best customer service I could ask for, and it's a shame that it has to be this way, but I just feel right is right.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
IC, I can assure you there is no behind the scenes conspiracy theory going on here.

We've attempted to carry the line and invest marketing dollars into promoting the products but ran into serious problems with orders being backordered for extended periods of time with no word on whether something is in stock or ETA's. In order to maintain a high level of customer service, we need to work closely with our vendors and improve the lines of communication. If an order is placed and we request a follow-up alert if anything is out of stock, and weeks go by with no notification, this creates an issue for us.

If stock issues are resolved, turn-around times shortened, and communication fortified, I have no problem increasing the line offerings for LG Sciences.

Sounds like IC should talk to his own people before beating up on you....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not beating up on anyone, Benj. How many more times do I have to state that NP is the #1 retailer I've dealt with? How am I supposed to direct people to NP for LG products I recommend if they aren't carried?

If all it is is a stocking issue, I'll make sure to discuss this with my team and see what can be done about it.

For the last time, I love NutraPlanet, and in my book are still #1, but it's hard for me to purchase when I know my favorite supplement company isn't part of their business.

Do you see what I'm saying?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
and please take note, I throughly enjoy lg's products... the ones I have tried and appreciate everything the company does. I just think some people who make such negative posts... for solely trying to stir up negativity, are annoying thats all.

again I like lg's products and have no issues with the company.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not beating up on anyone, Benj. How many more times do I have to state that NP is the #1 retailer I've dealt with? How am I supposed to direct people to NP for LG products I recommend if they aren't carried?

If all it is is a stocking issue, I'll make sure to discuss this with my team and see what can be done about it.

For the last time, I love NutraPlanet, and in my book are still #1, but it's hard for me to purchase when I know my favorite supplement company isn't part of their business.

Edit: I'm not just trying to stir negativity. I'm a positive person, and I would love nothing more than to see LG's products at NP so I could generate further revenue for the company. No one deserves it more. NP works very hard to please their consumers.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
^^^^that does make complete sense I do understand what you are saying. Thanks for the clarificiation. And again no harsh feelings are vibrating from me about lg. And you.

Now let's get legalgear in here saying he'll send some product to np. Sytder said it was lgs lack of communication So lg communicate! Because I really really do want me some ghenerate!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^that does make complete sense I do understand what you are saying. Thanks for the clarificiation. And again no harsh feelings are vibrating from me about lg. And you.

Now let's get legalgear in here saying he'll send some product to np. Sytder said it was lgs lack of communication So lg communicate! Because I really really do want me some ghenerate!
I'm already on it. Hopefully we can get it rolling.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Edit: I'm not just trying to stir negativity. I'm a positive person, and I would love nothing more than to see LG's products at NP so I could generate further revenue for the company. No one deserves it more. NP works very hard to please their consumers.
NP does carry them. You are saying this entirely because they don't carry a new product or the entire line.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/legal-gear/

And if your talking about supporting one another, then I suggest taking a look at your retailer page because I don't see NP on their at all.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP does carry them. You are saying this entirely because they don't carry a new product or the entire line.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/legal-gear/

And if your talking about supporting one another, then I suggest taking a look at your retailer page because I don't see NP on their at all.
I understand we're listed on NP's site, but mostly all of that is old stock, and the new and popular products have not been replenished.

I'll make sure to bring it to the attention of the webmaster to list NP as one of our retailers. Thank you for letting me know.

I truly want a great relationship between NutraPlanet/AM and LG Sciences, as well as the consumers on the forum. I'm here to help out in any way I can, and I will listen to any feedback you guys have.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Fine........

I won't be recommending other sites on this forum. We have plenty of retailers, and I'm a member at multiple forums for each one. I respectfully follow the rules of each forum. I'm simply here to represent LG Sciences and our products. AM is my home-forum, and I greatly appreciate where it has taken me, the people I've met, and the guidance I've received.

I don't believe I'm in any way "popping off at the mouth" by saying what I did. I still love NutraPlanet, but I can't personally see supporting a company that won't support who I work for. I said I won't recommend NP, I didn't say I will trash talk it.

As a consumer, NP has given me the best customer service I could ask for, and it's a shame that it has to be this way, but I just feel right is right.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fine........
I don't know what you're trying to imply here.

I feel like I've approached this respectfully. This has been a long time coming. I've tried to get things rolling for quite some time and it has never come around.

I'm passionate for our products at LG Sciences, as well as NutraPlanet as a top-notch online retailer. I'd really like for us to work together on this.

This entire thread started because LG products are wanted at NP. I stuck my nose out a little further than most people do, only because I care.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I truly want a great relationship between NutraPlanet/AM and LG Sciences, as well as the consumers on the forum.
Then I suggest you try to be a bit more understanding. When you or your reps advertise sales at other retailers, you are basically slapping NP in the face.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then I suggest you try to be a bit more understanding. When you or your reps advertise sales at other retailers, you are basically slapping NP in the face.
I apologize if I've disrespected NP at any point. I've never done so intentionally. I just don't know what else I'm supposed to do when a fellow AM members asks me where he/she could purchase one of our products. If NP doesn't carry it, there's really not much else I can say other than where they CAN find it.