NP please carry the ghernerate stack!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Sounds like IC should talk to his own people before beating up on you....
    I'm not beating up on anyone, Benj. How many more times do I have to state that NP is the #1 retailer I've dealt with? How am I supposed to direct people to NP for LG products I recommend if they aren't carried?

If all it is is a stocking issue, I'll make sure to discuss this with my team and see what can be done about it.

For the last time, I love NutraPlanet, and in my book are still #1, but it's hard for me to purchase when I know my favorite supplement company isn't part of their business.

Do you see what I'm saying?

Edit: I'm not just trying to stir negativity. I'm a positive person, and I would love nothing more than to see LG's products at NP so I could generate further revenue for the company. No one deserves it more. NP works very hard to please their consumers.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

^^^^that does make complete sense I do understand what you are saying. Thanks for the clarificiation. And again no harsh feelings are vibrating from me about lg. And you.

Now let's get legalgear in here saying he'll send some product to np. Sytder said it was lgs lack of communication So lg communicate! Because I really really do want me some ghenerate!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

^^^^that does make complete sense I do understand what you are saying. Thanks for the clarificiation. And again no harsh feelings are vibrating from me about lg. And you.

Now let's get legalgear in here saying he'll send some product to np. Sytder said it was lgs lack of communication So lg communicate! Because I really really do want me some ghenerate!
    I'm already on it. Hopefully we can get it rolling.
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm not beating up on anyone, Benj. How many more times do I have to state that NP is the #1 retailer I've dealt with? How am I supposed to direct people to NP for LG products I recommend if they aren't carried?

If all it is is a stocking issue, I'll make sure to discuss this with my team and see what can be done about it.

For the last time, I love NutraPlanet, and in my book are still #1, but it's hard for me to purchase when I know my favorite supplement company isn't part of their business.

Do you see what I'm saying?

Edit: I'm not just trying to stir negativity. I'm a positive person, and I would love nothing more than to see LG's products at NP so I could generate further revenue for the company. No one deserves it more. NP works very hard to please their consumers.
    NP does carry them. You are saying this entirely because they don't carry a new product or the entire line.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/legal-gear/

And if your talking about supporting one another, then I suggest taking a look at your retailer page because I don't see NP on their at all.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    NP does carry them. You are saying this entirely because they don't carry a new product or the entire line.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/legal-gear/

And if your talking about supporting one another, then I suggest taking a look at your retailer page because I don't see NP on their at all.
    I understand we're listed on NP's site, but mostly all of that is old stock, and the new and popular products have not been replenished.

I'll make sure to bring it to the attention of the webmaster to list NP as one of our retailers. Thank you for letting me know.

I truly want a great relationship between NutraPlanet/AM and LG Sciences, as well as the consumers on the forum. I'm here to help out in any way I can, and I will listen to any feedback you guys have.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lol solid point.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.3%

Fine........

I won't be recommending other sites on this forum. We have plenty of retailers, and I'm a member at multiple forums for each one. I respectfully follow the rules of each forum. I'm simply here to represent LG Sciences and our products. AM is my home-forum, and I greatly appreciate where it has taken me, the people I've met, and the guidance I've received.

I don't believe I'm in any way "popping off at the mouth" by saying what I did. I still love NutraPlanet, but I can't personally see supporting a company that won't support who I work for. I said I won't recommend NP, I didn't say I will trash talk it.

As a consumer, NP has given me the best customer service I could ask for, and it's a shame that it has to be this way, but I just feel right is right.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Fine........
    I don't know what you're trying to imply here.

I feel like I've approached this respectfully. This has been a long time coming. I've tried to get things rolling for quite some time and it has never come around.

I'm passionate for our products at LG Sciences, as well as NutraPlanet as a top-notch online retailer. I'd really like for us to work together on this.

This entire thread started because LG products are wanted at NP. I stuck my nose out a little further than most people do, only because I care.
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I truly want a great relationship between NutraPlanet/AM and LG Sciences, as well as the consumers on the forum.
    Then I suggest you try to be a bit more understanding. When you or your reps advertise sales at other retailers, you are basically slapping NP in the face.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Then I suggest you try to be a bit more understanding. When you or your reps advertise sales at other retailers, you are basically slapping NP in the face.
    I apologize if I've disrespected NP at any point. I've never done so intentionally. I just don't know what else I'm supposed to do when a fellow AM members asks me where he/she could purchase one of our products. If NP doesn't carry it, there's really not much else I can say other than where they CAN find it.
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

You have a retailer page. Thats the purpose. Plus, its not rocket science for them to figure out where to get the product. This site get over 30k people per day and 99% of them do NOT shop at NP. It would be short sighted to think your success relies on linking to NP.....as Sam and I both know, you get much more out of your presence here than what NP sells. MUCH more. Of course NP would like to get everyone, but its just not reality....
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

You have a retailer page. Thats the purpose. Plus, its not rocket science for them to figure out where to get the product. This site get over 30k people per day and 99% of them do NOT shop at NP. It would be short sighted to think your success relies on linking to NP.....as Sam and I both know, you get much more out of your presence here than what NP sells. MUCH more. Of course NP would like to get everyone, but its just not reality....
    Just me speaking genuinely here...

I'd simply ENJOY being able to refer people to NP for our stuff. That's all. Every experience at your site as been a pleasure for me. I know I can count on the staff for great customer service and prices, and I'd just like to be able to share that with other consumers of our line. That's all.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds like IC should talk to his own people before beating up on you....
    Sounds like you need to just stay out of it.
  14. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

IC and I are working things out privately...I understand his position and after speaking with him via PM, I don't feel he is being disrespectful. My goal is to expand the LG line and work closely with them to offer top notch service to OUR customers by resolving the stock and turn-around issue.

I'm sure with IC's help, we will see more of a push on AM towards NutraPlanet rather than direct references and referrals to other retailers.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    IC and I are working things out privately...I understand his position and after speaking with him via PM, I don't feel he is being disrespectful. My goal is to expand the LG line and work closely with them to offer top notch service to OUR customers by resolving the stock and turn-around issue.

I'm sure with IC's help, we will see more of a push on AM towards NutraPlanet rather than direct references and referrals to other retailers.
    That's good to hear, man.
    I know for a fact that IC supports NP to the max.

It will be nice to see LG's line at Nutra.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

yes, i have kids
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Cant beat the Wonder Pets
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.91%

this sounds positive, i would really like to try ghernerate
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

you the man, sam. wish we could see more of you on the board. you sure have built nutra up in the past few years, congrats.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%

bump- this product needs to be carried by NP.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.38%

This makes me appreciate the reps and NP that much more. People being candid and frank is quite welcome in my book, reps to everyone involved. Very rare these days, although it shouldn't be.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet should carry ..
    By psychobabble in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 07:59 PM
  2. Please carry these products
    By Hyde12 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 07:31 PM
  3. Reishi, will NP carry any of em?
    By bombBoogie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5