Official Operation Combat Care Tracking Thread! We need YOU! G

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd like for whoever orders an Operation Combat Care package to post how many they have bought after each order is placed. This will help us track how many we send out. Let's give back to the military community after all the hard work and sacrifices they give up to keep our freedom. I'm very proud to be an active duty military member and be able to help out my fellow soldiers out there. It isn't all that easy and these packages do more than just put a smile on somebody's face. Trust me...your purchases are heart felt and mean much more than the money you spend. Thank you very much for participating in this program to help us give back to the military community.

Criteria is as followed:

Qty ordered. That is it. Just post how many you order after each time and I will take care of the rest. Each week I will post the updated total so we can work towards our goal of 25,000!

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Team Nutra

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
2 this morning. Hopefully more soon.

MrSalty

Awards
I ordered one on Saturday. There will be more to follow.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Team NutraPlanet is proud to stand behind the service men and women who lay it on the line for our freedom, and the freedom of others around the world. Speaking with friends and family members who have either served a tour or currently serving, a small gift like this means so much to a them, especially during the holidays.

Let's join together to reach out and remind them of our appreciation and support. Please share this link to friends and family members and sponsor a soldier with an Operation Combat Care package today!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/articles/2009/11/12/a-call-for-support-operation-combat-care

Thank you!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a great idea and for those that I know that have served, something like this could truly brighten a day

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bump