ALRI's Poison at a "killer" price!
- 11-16-2009, 04:21 PM
ALRI's Poison at a "killer" price!
ALRI has always been well-known for bringing top-quality and effective products to the table! And now, they're at it again with what some call the strongest fat burner to ever hit the streets!
Poison (30 tabs), with contributes major energy, fat loss, serious mood enhancement, appetite suppression and increased calorie expenditure, is now in stock at NutraPlanet for ONLY $29.99, 40% OFF!!! **LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
- Increased oral bioavailability (More ends up in the body and less lands in the toilet)
- High rate blood brain barrier assimilation (Lower oral dosages are required yet we realize signifi cant and eff ective amounts crossing into the areas we need to target)
- Increase or decrease physiological half-life (We are able to extend the release period of a chosen compound or even opt for immediate release)
- Turn hydrophilic compounds into lipophilic compounds thus making the ME treated compound able to cross barriers and enter targeted areas at higher rates and signifi cant increased amounts for prolonged periods.
- 11-16-2009, 04:48 PM
The deals just keep on coming!
- 11-17-2009, 07:00 AM
only 1 LEFT DAMN IT!SNS Online Representative
Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Got Glycophase ...?
11-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Still waiting on some feedback, whats the scoop?
11-18-2009, 05:07 PM
Took a sample this morning. I will not be buying the product. Dosed around 930am. Empty stomach, then ate a banana shortly thereafter. Long story short, I didn't feel anything at all until around 12. No improved focus, no mood elevation. At 12 I realized that I was shaking and my pulse was elevated considerably, as was my blood pressure. This was sitting in my house. I figured I'd get a shower, reassess the situation, try to calm down. Things spiraled and got worse. It felt like a yohimbe overdose, which I've had before. I fortunately have some benzodiazepines, took a few and then decided I had to walk it off to relax. I called a friend to get my mind off of heart failure, and after walking around for an hour or so, I finally felt somewhat normal. Since then I've been fine, though I can still tell the drug is in my system, 8 hours later. My tolerance to stimulants is not minor. I've been on caffeine and geranamine for the last few weeks 5 days per week. I can be sensitive to yohimbine/yohimbe, but I can also tolerate it well (t-911 for example).
That mouthful said, the product crushed my appetite and definitely altered my mood. For me the manifestations, however, were all bad. I advise those sensitive to yohimbe or ALRI formulations to abstain from this, or exercise caution. I know this is a bit of a thread derailment...I'll post in the review section next.
11-18-2009, 07:06 PM
11-18-2009, 09:38 PM
No, as stated, I've had yohimbe/yohimbine before. My bad experience came from yohimbe powder. I've tolerated yohimbine in t-911 and hyperdrive 3.0+. I've used slimxtreme, amp, adrenaline, adrenalean, scorch, methyl ice, cytolean, and other various samples. I've some experience w/ illicit stims as well. This type of reaction is exceedingly rare ime. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this product, and all stimulants have the potential to elicit these type of reactions. Just a fair warning to users to make sure they are in a positive/calm state of mind before dosing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 35Last Post: 05-30-2011, 07:40 AM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2009, 02:55 PM
- By NJeagle69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-13-2008, 09:04 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 04-02-2007, 10:24 AM
- By Kaliman in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 01-08-2007, 08:44 PM