1-carboxy/GABA

hondizzle420

Awards
i bought these 100g bulk from nutra and am wondering if there is a specific or best way to injest. i just been mixing about 2 scoops(from GABA tub) each in a little bit of water and gutting it before bed, tastes like hell but i pass out and wake up feeling pretty good. any suggestions

hondizzle420

Awards
its not the end of the world just mixing it wit water, just curious if there was another way. thanks for the help

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just throw back the 1 carboxy and chase with water, it aint that bad. but the gaba you should let sit in your mouth and let dissolve for about 2 minutes- this increases effects by a lot.

login211

Awards
just throw back the 1 carboxy and chase with water, it aint that bad. but the gaba you should let sit in your mouth and let dissolve for about 2 minutes- this increases effects by a lot.
i just started taking gaba yesterday, will try this trick tonigh

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
You could try "parachuting" it. Put the powder in a kleenex/toiletpaper , then twist it into a ball, and swallow it. You don't get the powder taste this way.
Thats the best way in my opinion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just started taking gaba yesterday, will try this trick tonigh
you will like it. almost everyone who has tried it prefers this way with the gaba. effects will hit much quicker this way too.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
you let it sit in there without water? sounds pretty gross as gaba usually leaves a terrible after taste in my mouth

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you let it sit in there without water? sounds pretty gross as gaba usually leaves a terrible after taste in my mouth
kinda tart, not unbearable. effects are worth it.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i parachute everything....i wonder is 1 slip of toilet paper a day is bad for you?

hondizzle420

Awards
yeah, i dont know about that parachute idea, im sure it works but cant be healthy. ill just man up and drink it