1-carboxy/GABA

  1. 1-carboxy/GABA


    i bought these 100g bulk from nutra and am wondering if there is a specific or best way to injest. i just been mixing about 2 scoops(from GABA tub) each in a little bit of water and gutting it before bed, tastes like hell but i pass out and wake up feeling pretty good. any suggestions


  2. Taking it pre-bed on an empty stomach is the best way; my only other suggestion might be trying to cap it if the taste bothers you.

  3. its not the end of the world just mixing it wit water, just curious if there was another way. thanks for the help
    •   
       


  4. You could try "parachuting" it. Put the powder in a kleenex/toiletpaper , then twist it into a ball, and swallow it. You don't get the powder taste this way.

  5. just throw back the 1 carboxy and chase with water, it aint that bad. but the gaba you should let sit in your mouth and let dissolve for about 2 minutes- this increases effects by a lot.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just throw back the 1 carboxy and chase with water, it aint that bad. but the gaba you should let sit in your mouth and let dissolve for about 2 minutes- this increases effects by a lot.
    i just started taking gaba yesterday, will try this trick tonigh

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You could try "parachuting" it. Put the powder in a kleenex/toiletpaper , then twist it into a ball, and swallow it. You don't get the powder taste this way.
    Thats the best way in my opinion.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by login211 View Post
    i just started taking gaba yesterday, will try this trick tonigh
    you will like it. almost everyone who has tried it prefers this way with the gaba. effects will hit much quicker this way too.

  9. you let it sit in there without water? sounds pretty gross as gaba usually leaves a terrible after taste in my mouth
    CELTIC LABS REP

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    you let it sit in there without water? sounds pretty gross as gaba usually leaves a terrible after taste in my mouth
    kinda tart, not unbearable. effects are worth it.

  11. i parachute everything....i wonder is 1 slip of toilet paper a day is bad for you?

  12. yeah, i dont know about that parachute idea, im sure it works but cant be healthy. ill just man up and drink it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-Carboxy and GABA
    By Rozman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 12:06 AM
  2. GABA
    By zwa004 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 06:46 AM
  3. GABA help..
    By eneyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 06:12 PM
  4. Can you have too much GABA?
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 11:56 PM
  5. GABA ?
    By motiv8er in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in