- 11-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Is there anyway to get products shipped faster? I made an order yesterday (Wednesday) at ~ 3:15 PM. I sprang for the 2 day shipping, but I won't be receiving the package until Monday. (Did anyone else think that Fed-ex delivered on saturdays?) Anyways, would my orders be processed quicker if I ordered over the phone?
- 11-10-2009, 01:08 AM
All I know is Fedex Smart Post is the worst thing ever. My product shipped out on October 23 (1 Bulk Divanil) and its estimated delivery date is November 16! Crazy thing is the other package that got shipped out through USPS Priority Mail that same day arrived in 3-4 days.
It's a tiny little package, yet it's taking weeks to get here!
11-10-2009, 03:40 AM
Depends on location/ the products you buy.
We went back to the old shipping way as smartpost wasn't the most reliable.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
11-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Fedex just sucks. Period. My stuff is always either late with them, or delivered to the wrong house.
11-10-2009, 10:10 AM
11-10-2009, 10:31 AM
11-10-2009, 02:40 PM
11-10-2009, 05:42 PM
11-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TeamTGB in forum TGB SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2014, 06:08 PM
- By DarCSA in forum Weight LossReplies: 50Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:31 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2003, 03:23 AM
- By quasar in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2003, 06:08 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2003, 11:38 PM