Faster shipping?

Drewkowsky

Awards
Is there anyway to get products shipped faster? I made an order yesterday (Wednesday) at ~ 3:15 PM. I sprang for the 2 day shipping, but I won't be receiving the package until Monday. (Did anyone else think that Fed-ex delivered on saturdays?) Anyways, would my orders be processed quicker if I ordered over the phone?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
All I know is Fedex Smart Post is the worst thing ever. My product shipped out on October 23 (1 Bulk Divanil) and its estimated delivery date is November 16! Crazy thing is the other package that got shipped out through USPS Priority Mail that same day arrived in 3-4 days.

It's a tiny little package, yet it's taking weeks to get here!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Depends on location/ the products you buy.

We went back to the old shipping way as smartpost wasn't the most reliable.

yrodin

Awards
Fedex just sucks. Period. My stuff is always either late with them, or delivered to the wrong house.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
We went back to the old shipping way as smartpost wasn't the most reliable.
Thank god. My orders always arrive the 2 days (or a day and a half really) after shipping out. but the last one took a week and a few days. I am very happy things returned to normal!

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
I feel the exact opposite. UPS is terrible. FedEx is amazing.
I guess it probably helps that my UPS man lives two houses away and knows us pretty well. We always get our stuff on time...

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Fedex just sucks. Period. My stuff is always either late with them, or delivered to the wrong house.
Probably due to some tard mishandling your shipping information.
Which ends up in your stuff being held or mis-routed.